Chapter 9

All of us got comfortable in a bean bag and sat in a corner. Wanting to stay with Taehyung, I pull my bean bag next to his resulting me being at the end. Mainly everyone one ignored my actions except from eomma and Namjoon- our appa. Appa gave me a look of encouragement however eomma gave me a look filled with confusion. Smiling back at them, I poke Taehyung's cheek in progress resulting him to turn towards me.

A genuine smile spread across my face as Taehyung poked my cheek in return- he was also smiling along with quiet giggles escaping his lips. We continue our poking game for as long as we can resulting in the members looking at both of us strangely.

Louder giggles left our lips, everyone looked away- somewhere into the distance as faint footsteps could be. I decided to ignore it and by the matter of fact Tae did too, my next poke isn't going to be the same- instead, I decided to hold my finger in place on his cheek.

A wild grin appeared on his face as he did the same.

Both of us were floating endlessly in our own little worlds until someone snapped us out of it.

"YAH! Maknaes!" Jin eomma shouted making both of us snap our heads in his general direction; fingers still on cheeks. But as soon as we did we noticed the cameras pointed at us capturing every moment, as much as I wanted to pull away I was frozen in spot staring into the endless pit of black in the camera lens.

"Ok maknaes, introduce yourselves." Jin instructed the two of us. Taehyung quickly returned his hand and looked down at the floor with me doing the same.

"Jeo nun Kim T-Taehyung ibnida." He said loud enough for the camera to record. Then i knew it was my turn, I was slightly shaking but I still managed to mumble my name.

"M-My name is J-Jeon Jungkook." My cheeks reddened as the rest of Bangtan introduced themselves to the camera. As Jimin was introducing himself I lift up my head and looked at him, do we look like lunatics when we talk to a camera?

Namjoon started off, since he is the leader. "We are Bangtan So Nyeon Dan, also referred to Bts for short. We will try our best to produce our first song and we will try to get the choreography on point."

Jin continued, "We will try our best not to fail you and I'll take care of my children!" He chirped throwing his arms around Taehyung and Jimin. Jimin smiles proudly at this, but Taehyung tries to get off screen and not seen. Jin noticed the action and frowned slightly so he decided to speak up again.

"Especially Taehyung!" He let go of Jimin and threw himself onto Taehyung who seemed to be suffering- But the camera couldn't capture that as Jin was in the way.

"Hyung! Hyung! That hurts!" Taehyung exclaimed as he tried to pry off the clingy elder with success. Jin then shot him an apologetic smile and quickly returned back to his normal sitting position. The Camera man then adjusted himself so that Taehyung was the only one visible in the shot. This made Taehyung uncomfortable but he spoke up anyway; He had to, or he'd embarrass everyone in the room.

"We will try t-to.. make you proud of..." He paused for a second "Us." He looked into the camera after he spoke, he really did look like a lost puppy.

The camera man made his way over to me whilst mumbling the word 'cute'. I gulped nervously staring into the endless pit of the lens, what am I suppose to say? I look around to see if the members would help me out, but everyone was staring at me waiting for me to say something- except for Taehyung who was looking down.

Thus I rapidly return my head towards the camera again and let any words out that are relevant. "As the youngest I w-will try m-my best not to annoy anyone especially when we are practising." As soon as it left my mouth the members started discussing the matter.