Chapter 4

Jungkook's Pov

Walking inside his room I excitedly hop over to his desk- which is filled with manga- and grab Death note. I turn around to find Tae laid on the bed holding his phone tightly in his hand as well as a Tokyo Ghoul in the other hand making me smile.

"I never knew you liked manga." I beamed at him hoping that I would find out more about Tae; like his interests and hobbies- maybe even the littlest things like his favourite colour and his habits. That's making me wonder if he has any.

"Now you do." He softly smiled at me facing my direction. He made my cheeks warm up with that magnificent box shaped smile. Therefore I sat down on his bed slowly in case he might object, but he never did.

"Tae~" I whined making him alerted with that cheeky smile of his. He only hummed in response as he slowly sat up.

"I.. um.. honestly.." Was I really this bad at asking someone a personal question? With the corner of my eye I saw Tae pouting- god he was cute. After a few seconds of silence he stood up ruffling my hair into a mess.

"You don't have to tell me or ask me if your not comfortable, I don't want to push you into doing things you don't like." He explained as he walked over towards the door, but I immediately grabbed his writs pulling him back onto the bed pouting.

"Don't go." I pleaded making his head tilt with a raised eyebrow.

"You didn't seem comfortable with me around. I thought you wanted me to leave." Tae does know about my social anxiety but I didn't know he would take it this seriously. I pulled a soft smile on my face staring at him- for a bit too long.

"So, can I try to ask you again?" I look at him pleadingly hoping that he wouldn't mind.

"Sure, but if your uncomfortable, you don't have to ask me." He slightly smiled and I reflected it back finally letting go of his wrist since I knew he was going to stay. His polite side totally swallowed me away, I never knew someone could be so supportive like him. Telling me that I don't have to and that I should take everything slowly.

"Would you mind if I-I asked you some personal questions?" My voice died off near the end but I'm sure Tae still heard me.

"Of course I'd let you." He smiled reassuringly to boost my confidence, and it really did help.

"Well, I'd like to know about you more... L-like your habits or your favourite things- like colours and etc..." I quietly said it all so no one would hear any of it except from Tae.

"Sure, so where do I start, hmm.. my favourite colours are white and black-"

"Aren't those shades?" I spat out covering my mouth up quickly after

"Ahh- a lot of people say that, but I have my own opinion which is that I like them coloured or as you may call it, shades." Taehyung's word were truthful and surprising in a way. Not to be rude but he doesn't quite seem like the nerdy type, more like the joker.

I just nod slightly that I understood what he meant. Tae slightly scratched his hair grunting a little which I really didn't expect.

"I don't know what to say..." He looks at me nervously with- Oh lord! He's doing his puppy eyes! Oh my god! Those are so irresistible!

"Ahh- Um.. I don't know... anything to be honest- maybe your habits..." I stare at the sheets because I wasn't brave enough to look at him.

"Well, I lick and bite my lips often because I don't like dry lips." I look up confused.

"Why don't you just use Vaseline?" He slightly smiled not showing his smile that I adore so much.

"You know that takes effort right?" His response made me burst out laughing- seriously? It barely takes any effort. I wiped my imaginary tears and looked at him as he pouted.