Chapter 3

Jungkook's Pov

I, Tae and Jimin wonder off to the living room which was filled with the other members. Yoongi was sleeping on the sofa resting his head against Jin who was sitting there bored. Namjoon and Hoseok were waiting patiently.

"Were here!" Jimin shrieked making everyone aware of our presence except from the sleepy Yoongi. I sat down on sofa with Namjoon and Jimin next to me. Tae sat down in the luxurious chair by himself. (So it was Jin and Yoongi sat on the right sofa. Jimin, Jungkook, Namjoon and Hoseok were sat on the middle one and Tae was sitting on the chair.)

"I wanted to announce that tomorrow we are doing a Bangtan Bomb as well as learning choreography for our first song." Namjoon stated looking around the room looking at our responses.

"What- What is Bangtan Bomb?" I asked quietly looking at Namjoon. Everyone looked up at Namjoon waiting for his explanation.   

"It's basically a vlog that we are going to do together and post it so people know who we are."  Everyone did an 'o' shape with their mouths. I looked at Namjoon and asked another question.

"What's our first song?" He looked at me giving me the serious look. I quickly hang my head looking at the wooden floor. Then I felt a sudden touch on my right shoulder.

"Its called 'No more dream' and the choreography will be ok, it wont be easy but not too hard." Namjoon's smooth voice soothed me down making me feel relaxed.

But suddenly I felt all eyes on me but straight away the feeling disappeared. I look up to find one member not here. I scanned the room trying to figure out who left; Yoongi and Jin, then there was Hoseok, Namjoon and Jimin. I looked over to the luxurious chair but no one was in it.

"Where's Tae?" I asked as Jin sighed sitting there bored making me look over to him. "You ask a lot of questions." I look back down in shame, do I ask a lot of questions? His statement made me feel miserable, but I'm really curious where he went. "I'm sorry..." I whisper loud enough for the members to hear. Jimin suddenly stands up and wonders off into the hall.

"I'm going to tell Tae, since he left." With that he left us alone. To discuss the things our leader wanted to.

Tae's Pov

I'm not sure what they were talking about, all I heard was Bangtan bomb which I have no idea what it is and the new choreography. Both of these topics made me confused. Suddenly my stomach began to ache making me feel sick. Therefore I ran towards the kitchen and grabbed a bottle of water quickly drank it. But it didn't help at all, I still felt on the verge of being sick and throwing up. I ran as fast as I could towards the bathroom; I should have knew that I wouldn't be fine the day after. This happened to me yesterday but I'm not sure why this was happening to me but it hurt, a lot. Opening the door I rush over to the sink and put my hands on both sides of it trying to gather my lost courage. My breathing was uneven making me feel uncontrollably worried about myself.

I heard steps coming closer and closer until they stopped. I turned my head around to see Jimin standing in between the doorway to the bath room.

"What would you like?" I asked looking down into the sink thinking about the awkward feeling in the back of my throat. I heard footsteps even closer until they stopped right next to me looking an my pale cheeks. As much as I tried to avoid eye contact with him, he grabbed my wrist making me look up at me. He looked furious.

"Stop playing with this group, they don't like you!" Jimin hissed at me leaving me eye widened. There was no point of arguing back, he would always win.

I shook off his hand and grabbing the sink again feeling like I was going to blank out, thus my knees became weak.

"Poor TaeTae feeling sick?" Jimin taunted me with his impression of a girl. I didn't respond and continued staring at the sink.