Chapter 2

Taehyung? Kim Taehyung? I look at him slowly making his way towards the hallway. He had light brown wispy hair with the sides being black- obviously dyed- that style made my heart pound quickly; It suited him so much. Tae looked at me making me feel like time had frozen...

He had an oval shaped head with his hair covering his perfect smooth skin- with a sharp jawline that could make me drop dead right now. His eyes were lustrous, gentle and round, with a beautiful colour of chocolate brown, sitting below his perfectly thick rounded eyebrows also light brown. He had a greatly strong nose with silky pale skin. His lips were full and wide, looking luscious with a light tint of pink. All of his good looking features perfectly mixed with his height and slim figure, he was naturally skinny which could be seen. He seemed a bit closed in however he walked towards me hesitantly. I wasn't sure why I was acting like this, why does he look so... so perfect? When he came behind the sofa I clenched onto the sofa like I was about to fangirl.

"My name is Kim Taehyung, I-I'm guessing your the maknae." He scratched his head looking away. One thing made me think, why did he stutter? Maybe he's just as shy as I am!

"My name is Jeon Jungkook. And yes, I'm the maknae." I beamed making him looked surprised at me, therefore I put out my hand waiting for him to shake it. Yet again he hesitated but then he slowly stretched out his hand towards mine.

"JUNGKOOOOK!" Jimin screamed as he jumped at me making me fall on the sofa with him on top of me. I didn't like this at all so I pushed him off of me making him fall on the floor. "Ah! What was that for?" He yelled at me but I just looked at him irritated because I was talking to Tae. O ye! Taehyung. Is he still here? I quickly sit up and find that Tae isn't here anymore making me pout. I didn't even get a chance to shake hands with him, which made me saddened. Jimin stood up and sat next to me.

"You know that you should stay away from him..." Jimin states making me look at him in shock.

"Well, people call him wired and an alien. I'm yet to witness why but he does look like it- He just doesn't look normal to me. Neither to Hoseok or Yoongi like him, we are trying to get as far away from him. Who knows what he might do if he already has the nickname alien." Jimin stated making me turn defensive. Even though I hate to talking, I feel like I have to stand up for Tae.

"He looks calm! Don't judge him! I bet you don't even know a thing about him and just took some kind rumors and made them true in your head. Not just yours, all three of yours!" Jimin looked at me worried and opened his mouth to speak however I didn't really care about what he has to say.

"Its only the first day!" I stood up from he sofa and walked to the hallway, which was connected with the living room without any doors. I shouted making everyone around me look at me giving me shocked expressions, but I didn't care. Yes, I was embarrassed but I did this to defend Tae. He didn't do anything wrong and they are already being mean. And yet I thought no one is going to accept me, but I was wrong. They don't want to accept him! Taehyung!

"Calm down!" Jimin shouted at me standing up from the sofa and starting to walk towards me.

"I don't want to! I hate it when people judge OTHERS! He doesn't even deserve this and look! Look what your doing! Your making up random junk which is annoying me!" Everyone looked at me with pale faces whilst Jimin came to me and put his hand on my shoulder. I quickly grabbed it and threw it away.

"Jungkook your ove-" I cut Jimin of, he is really getting on my nerves. "Just leave me alone!" This made Jimin back away a few steps. Slowly I looked up at the other members slowly realising what I have just done. A pink tint quickly filled my cheeks as I ran to my room trying to hide in embarrassment. When I entered it I locked myself in as fast as I could. Locking the door, I lay my back on it and slowly slide down eventually sitting in the floor holding my head. Did I really just do that? Especially for a person I don't really know. I sighed at myself mentally as I hear a door open. It cant be Hoseok, Seokjin, Namjoon, Yoongi or Jimin since they were paralyzed in the living room. So it had to be... Tae?! Did he hear? Does he know what I was shouting about? Will he forgive me? Will he ever speak to me? I slapped myself to snap out of my thoughts.