Chapter 1

Jungkook's Pov

Today was the first time I was going to meet the members. I had no idea what they were like; In fact- I was the maknae which pressured me. What if they wont be kind towards me and push me away, make me feel left out and- what if I get hurt?!

Stupid things like that came to my mind as I exited the car slowly with my bags, full of clothing and personal things. It looked like I was going on a holiday to me, one full suitcase and one heavy backpack, I was never packed like this in my whole entire life. Maybe because I've never been aboard. I sighed mentally to myself whilst taking a few steps towards the building that was suppose to be my dorm, slowly I looked up seeing a massive building. My eyes opened wide as realised that I was suppose to live here, with 6 members.

Thinking of the other 6 members, I wonder what they act like and look like. There are suppose to be three rappers, but I can rap too, three main dancers counting me and two vocalists. This is going to be an interesting group.

"I'm taking way too long out here..." I mumbled to myself trying to get the courage to enter inside 'my' dorm. I stood on the spot for a few more seconds getting my suit case and gripping onto my bag slowly opening the front door. I didn't know what to expect but when I entered I noticed two people sitting on the sofa, quickly they looked up at me and stood up walking towards me. Whilst they walked towards me I gave them a dumbfounded look. The one with black hair reached out his hand and smiled, dimples appeared on his face. I slowly shook his hand as he introduced himself.

"I'm Kim Namjoon, I'm the leader of Bangtan and a rapper. My stage name is a bit obvious, its Rap Monster" Slowly he let go of my hand making the other person reach out his hand. I took his as well and shook it.

"I'm Min Yoongi, I am the rapper and second oldest. But my stage name is Suga" He let go of my hand and stared at me. "So you are..." As Namjoon said that I got myself together and answered him.

"Annyeonghaseyo, My name is Jeon Jungkook and I am the maknae of this group." I bowed down in front of them with all of my stuff, I heard them giggle a bit. Quickly I shot back up looking at them confused.

"No need to be formal, since from now on we will be living together." Namjoon played with my hair making it go everywhere. I pouted in return which made then smile widely.

"Ok..." I said quietly. However it didn't bring down their mood, they kept it nice and comforting.

"You sure do have some aegyo." Yoongi states looking at me head to toe smiling. Eventually he looked right into my eyes and grabbed my bag and suitcase leading off into the dorm.

"You didn't bring a lot did you." His statement made me surprised, not a lot?! Aren't two full bags enough luggage to live here, anyway, its not like I wont go shopping or thing like that.

"That's enough for me, I don't need more than this." I smiled behind him whilst he carried my things to my room. He opened a door and placed my things inside on the white coloured bed, probably because they don't know what any of us likes.

So far the two members were friendly but I'm not sure about the next four, I hope they are the same. Yoongi looked at he and nudged my arm.