Chapter 5

Jungkook's Pov 

Where's hyung? I cant see him anywhere. I thought that he was with us...

"Taehyung went with us... Right?" I questioned the group. One indicator that Jimin, Hoseok and Yoongi don't know is that they are scratching their neck and another- "I-I'm not s-sur-sure." Is their stuttering.

"I'm sure he came with us- actually I'm certain. He was behind me and then we started walking." Seokjin cried out looking around leaving the members baffled because of his tone. Jin looked back at the group seeing them, and me, with tilted heads.

"What?!" Jin asked frustrated.

"You look so... so... involved with this." Jimin pointed out. Instead of waiting, Jin started to walk around looking concerned.

"Hyung! You didn't answer m-"

"For gods sake! He's only 16!" Yea... He is only 16 and wondering around by himself. Or is he...? He could still be at home because the other members weren't paying attention at all.

"And? I go out all the time and I'm 16." Jimin pointed out.

"Did you ask him if he goes out by himself?! This isn't about you Jimin, were looking for Taehyung. Not you." Jin said obviously getting more and more angered by he midget.

"God he can take care of himself." Jimin started to argue with Jin leaving all of the members standing there spectating their argument.

Jin shouted back this time, "He just joined a group and people know about us! Who knows what they might do if they see him!" 

Jimin replied back with venom, "Don't get to overwhelmed with yourself, we just started and barely anyone knows who we are."

Jin was surprised by the younger's actions and decided to fully fight back, "Don't hiss like that! Its rude- did no one teach you!" 

"Then stop being worried like a mother had lost her kid." Jin was about to back fire until Jimin reached him to it. "And who are you to tell me how to speak!"

Jin gasped due to Jimin's rude behaviour and held his chest in a feminine way, "How dare you..." He looked at Jimin with saddened eyes. The hell? Why are his eyes glossy? I looked around and noticed that they are dragging a lot of attention.

"As of the first day of Bangtan Boys I officially make myself the mother of this group!" He shouted it Jimin's sniggering face. Slowly I move towards Namjoon and with a small movement I pull his sleeve a couple of times. He looked at me and hummed.

With a small voice I talk to Namjoon, "Hyung, they are making people look at us." I said looking at my shoes. Within a second Namjoon stepped in their argument making Jimin and Jin growl at him.

"Jin, do you know the longer we are here, the longer it will take to find Taehyung." Jin quickly got back to his 'motherly senses' and started looking around again repeating 'sorry' over and over again.

"And Jimin, the longer you argue the longer it will take to find Taehyung, and the longer it takes, the longer you have to wait to eat," Namjoon pointed out. Jimin didn't react until the last statement about food.

Jimin put his scrunched fists into his pocket and looked around calmly, "So, where do we start?"

Everyone stopped in their tracks and started to think- except from Jimin who seemed to be waiting for an answer. Hoseok suddenly beamed.

"How about we call him." He smiled widely getting his phone out of his pocket only to be followed by a frown. I tilt my head in confusion.

"I don't have his phone number." He said quietly and looked up, "Do any of you have his contact?" The question was followed by the whole group shaking their heads- counting me.