Chapter 7

Why does he have to judge his own body..

He isn't fat or chubby..

His rich golden skin...

The way his muscles lightly floated on his body.

How can he be insecure about it?

I stood there, in front of him. Looking at Taehyung who seemed to be frozen, with a blank face staring at the floor. An unreadable expression to me, I never had any proper friends thus I can't really tell what's on his mind.

"Tae hyung, you should really rest." I spoke quietly but loud enough for him to hear. He slowly looked up at me, puppy dog eyes obvious, and nodded. A soft hearted smile appeared on my face as he slowly laid back down on the sofa with a low grunt leaving his plump lips.

"What should we tell manager hyung?" Hoseok asked whilst still looking at the injured boy.

"Oh yea, we were suppose to to a Bangtan bomb and learn our first choreography..." Namjoon pointed out. He crossed his arms looking at Taehyung who seemed to be in pain even when not moving.

"How?" A one word question came out from Yoongi. All of us turned our attention towards him, unsure of the meaning 'how?' in this situation.

"What do you mean by 'how'?" Seokjin asked back staring at Yoongi, head slightly tilted. Unsure of his act, I copied earning strange looks from the guys... why?

"Ughh.. He's injured. We are suppose to learn a choreography. That means physical movement??" Yoongi did wired hand gestures as if moving an imaginary object from one place to another and then again.

"Oh." Was all that came out of me. Seokjin looked at me confused returning his head back to its original position, so did I.

"Why are you copying me?" Jin asked me making me quickly realise my mistake. I'm not going to say, 'I copied you because I don't know what that gesture is.' am I.

I opened my mouth to speak however nothing came out making me look like a puffer fish. Someone placed their hands on my shoulders from behind making me flinch slightly.

"Children love to play and copy Seokjin hyung." Namjoon then stood next to me whilst still having his arms on me. I quickly looked down at the ground and shut my eyes as tightly as possible. Do. Not. React. Do. Not. React. I chanted in my head until someone cut me off.

"Guy's, we should go to sleep. Tomorrows a busy day. I'll take Taehyung to his room." Slowly Namjoon walked over to the sofa putting one of his hands under Tae's legs and the over under his back slowly lifting him up.

"But hyung. There a-are things on his bed." Slowly he turned around, slightly revealing the sight of the calm sleeping boy cuddled like a kitten. Simply cute.

"Then come with me and help me put them away." His dimples appeared as he walked off making me catch up to him. As soon as I caught them I opened the door to his room letting Namjoon enter with him giving ma a simple 'thank you'.

I jogged in the room quickly grabbing as much my hands could hold and placed the on his desk. Carefully, he placed the boy on his bed. I stare at Tae's clothes, slightly covered in blood, quite thick for sleep attire. Taehyung moved in his sleep slightly with another low grunt leaving his mouth. Sleeping like that must be painful.

"Hyung? Isn't he going to be boiling?" I looked up at Namjoon who looked back at me with a raised brow and a grin appearing on his face. My brows slightly raised and my lips parted creating a small 'o'.

"Are you suggesting to undress him?" Rapidly my eyes widened and mouth agape- Mind turning blank.

"D-Don't throw w-words into my-my mouth Hyung.." I said looking away from Namjoon, I really don't want him to see me blushing... Blushing.. Blushing. Blushing? Blushing!