He's Sick (Ashton)

You walked into your shared apartment with Ashton, you stopped suddenly when you saw your fiancé laid across the sofa, mouth slight ajar, his hands crossed over his stomach. His skin was unusually pale, sweat dripping from his forehead and his face was twisted in pain even though he was asleep.

"Ashton?" You asked, shaking him slightly. He groaned, letting his eyes flutter open as he looked back at you. "Are you alright sweetie?" He shook his head, leaning forward to bury his face in your chest. "It hurts." He mumbled. "What hurts?" You asked, running your fingers through his limp curls, stopping them from sticking to his forehead. "My head."

"And my boobs are going to make it better?" You asked, giggling slightly. Ashton just shrugged, pulling away from you, you kissed his forehead and pressed the back of your hand against it. "You're burning up." You concluded. "Let's go to bed, I'll get you some medicine or something on the way." He nodded and you helped him stand, leading him over to your bedroom, helping him lay down.

"Can you turn the light out and cuddle me?" He asked. Sighing, you flicked the switch for the light off and walked over to the bed, slipping under the quilt, wrapping your arms around him. He buried his face into your neck and groaned as you ran your hand through his hair.

"Go to sleep Ashton, I love you. Feel better." You whispered, placing a kiss on the top of his head before you heard his soft snores and you were happy he was getting some more sleep, just wanting him to feel better soon.

creds to s0meb0dyt0you on tumblr

A/N i have one for the other boys but they were hella long together so they're gonna be in different parts woo