You're Short (Michael)

"Hi babe." Your boyfriend Michael said, walking back into your shared apartment.

You stumbled to your feet, off of the couch, and walked over to him. You lift your arms up, indicating you want him to hug you.

He leans down to hug you, but grabs the back of your thighs and lifts you up, causing you to wrap your legs around his waist.

Both of you lean in at the same time, pressing your lips together and moving them in sync. He carries you into your shared room, not breaking the kiss.

When you get in the room, he pressed your back against the wall, slowly breaking the kiss.

"How was your day?" He asks, your back still against the wall and your legs still around his waist.

"Good. I slept for most of it."

"Did you eat anything?" He asks. You shake your head.

"Why not?"

"I couldn't reach it. I'm too short." You say as you look down sadly.

He pouts and carries you into the kitchen, sitting you on the counter. "What do you wanna eat?"

You just shrug and respond with, "Cereal."

He grabs the cereal from the top of the fridge for you and hands it to you. You wrap your arms around the box as he gets you a bowl from the cabinet.

"If you ever need something else, just tell me. I'll make sure you get what you need, love."

"What if you're on tour?" You ask, pouting, pouring your cereal and grabbing the milk from the fridge.

"I'll make sure you get what you need." He repeats, smiling. "Because I love you."

You can't help but smile at him.

"I love you too, Michael."

A/N i honestly forgot about updating this book oOps ;; also, i was gonna turn this into a smut, but some people dont like smut, so im gonna write it for myself lmao (*◕ฺω◕ฺ)

(P.S. if you want, you can dm me imagine requests) (^o^)