You're Short (Luke)

You were sleeping peacefully on the couch while waiting for Luke to come back.

When you heard the door knob jingle, you sleepily (but quickly) sat up.

As Luke walked in with bags of food, you rubbed your eyes with the back of your hand and looked at the clock. 9:48 PM.

He walked over to the couch, sat next to you, and pulled you onto his lap.

"Hi, babe." He smiled as you nuzzled your face into his neck.

You yawned as he tightened his grip around your waist.

"You wanna eat something, now?" He asked, pulling you back to look at him.

You nodded sleepily as he picked you up, got up, and placed you back on the couch.

"I'm gonna go get the food, okay?" You nod and sit back as you wait for him to come back with your food.

When he comes back, you take your burger out of the bag he hands you and begin to eat.

"I'm gonna get the ice cream." You say standing up and stretching.

He laughed. "You're not even done eating!"

"Shut up, I'm still gonna be hungry." You mumbled walking into kitchen.

You opened the freezer and realized that the ice cream was all the way in the back of the freezer.

Sighing, you grab a chair, put it in front of the freezer, and climb onto it.

You lean your head into the freezer to grab the ice cream.

"Babe, what are you doing?" Luke asks from right next to you.

"Just getting the ice cream." You reply, taking your head out of the freezer, ice cream in hand.

He sighs and takes the ice cream out of your hands putting it on the counter.

After he does that, he stands in front of you and opens his arms for you. "C'mere."

You jump into his arms and wrap your legs around his waist.

"Don't do that again. I don't need you getting hurt. You're too small to get hurt, babe." He says, kissing you gently.

You nod understandingly.

"Okay, lets go eat that ice cream, yeah?"

A/N THIS IS LIKE ASHTONS IK, DONT ATTACK ME, I RAN OUT OF IDEAS (◡✿)