Chapter 3

Ok guys with the name change, I'm not going to do it until I know for sure that they have found out. So I'll let you know if it happens :)

This book has over 200 reads. THIS BOOK, HAS  OVER 200 READS?? WHEN THE FUCK DID THAT HAPPEN!?? WHY DO YOU GUYS READ THIS?? ITS A HEAP OF SHIT JUST LIKE MY EXISTENCE IN THIS WORLD!! 

No seriously though, holy shit! Not even "I'm a Pet" got that many reads after posting 2 chapters.

I'm actually kind of concerned. We are all sick fucks that are horny as shit. But hey, you can't be as bad as me cause I'm the one writing it ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°).

See y'all later me sick fucks! Luv ya <3

Peace out

Mitch's POV

Today is Friday and our final exams. I'm nervous, I mean who wouldn't be? This will determine wether we are going to have a future or not. But I have faith in myself. I've worked my ass off in these past few years to get to this point. I can and will not fail.

During the test, I try to not let thoughts distract me. Such as Jerome. But no matter how hard I try, he slips my mind a few times. Since our encounter in the hardware store, we have not talked. To be honest, I want to talk to him so badly, there is so much I want to learn about him. Even though I got his number, I have not got the courage to call him. He is intimating.

Once I finish the exam, the time ends. I hand the sheet to the examiner and walk out of the room. I meet up with lachy and Preston along with a few of our other friends. We are laughing within a moment. I love my friends so dearly. They all mean so much to me.

We decide to go and celebrate making it through the test. So we go to a club. Before long, we all start to take shots, making my thoughts all fuzzy. We all play really strange games and tell eachother our secrets. Although, I am still slightly sober, so I lie, telling them I have no secrets to tell. When I do. Oh boy do I have some secrets.

1. I have a crush on a multibillionaire that will in no way like me back because I'm just some random guy that had an interview with him.

2. I may or may not jack off to his image.... ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

3. I still sleep with my stuffed toy from when I was a baby. (I do)

I pat lachy on the shoulder. "I'm gonna go piss." I say and the get up and start stumbling my way to the toilets. Unfortunately there is a line so I stand there.

Out of boredom, I pull out my phone. I start scrolling through my contacts because why the hell not? Then my eyes land upon Jerome's contact. I stare at it for a moment. In my drunken state, I can't really concentrate on anything. So, I click on the call button.

After a moment, he picks up. "Mitchell?" He says into the phone disbelief lacing his words. I giggle a little. "Hello Jerome~." I giggle out and bit my tongue in an attempt to compose myself in front of this man. Although he really isn't in front of me right now.

"Wait... Are you drunk?" He asks once again. The causes me to burst out laughing. Don't question drunk minds people. "YES." I laugh out. I can hear Jerome shuffle from the other side of the phone. "Where are you?" He asks quickly. I giggle a little. "No teeeellllliiinnngggg~" I tease. Then I pull the phone away from my ear and hang up on him. This guy standing in the line for the toilet gives me a weird look. I blow him a kiss causing him to turn around.

Then my phone starts ring again. I look at who it's is. It's Jerome once again. I answer but before I can even say hi, he cuts me off. "I know where you are. Wait outside I'm coming to get you."