Chapter 6

Mitch's POV

Jerome and I stand in the bathroom. It's rather large, with an egg type of bath which is now full of steamy water. I walk over to the edge of the bath. I only have a bleach white towel cover my fragile figure. Jerome stands over near the vanity, I'm pretty sure he is watching my every move through the mirror right now. With this thought, I drop the towel from my body, exposing me once again.

Quickly, I climb into the bath and sit down in the middle sort of area. I look forward, not daring to catch a glimpse of Jeromes body. I feel the water move behind me and legs wrap around me. I take a deep breath. Jeromes hands find there way to my chest, pulling me back so I am closer and leaning against his chest.

My breath hitches in my throat. I lean my head back onto his shoulder. Might as well enjoy this while I can. Jerome grabs a sponge that's sitting on the side on the tub. He starts to rub it all over my chest slowly and sensually. My hands grab onto his thighs in an effort to ground myself.

While he does this, he start to nibble my neck. I gasp at the sudden attention to my neck. With his spare hand, he starts to make his way down. His nails trace patterns into my thighs. I bite my lip, trying to keep quiet before I start begging for him touch me. His breath on my neck tickles, making me shudder a little.

After a little more of this, he stops and we get out. God dammit, he has made me horney. We dry off, but before I can get changed, he drags me into his bedroom with just the towel around me. I blush a little.

He stops at the edge of the bed, looking me in the eyes. He places his hands on my shoulders where the towel sits. I take deep breaths as he rubs my shoulder a little. "Do you trust me?" He asks. I do nothing for the moment. Do I trust him? Can I trust him with my body? After everything he did to me last night, I think I can.

I nod my head, bitting my lip one again causing me to look down. Jerome pushes the towel off of my fragile figure. The bleach white fabric falls to the ground. I look down in shame. We may have had sex, but I still feel nervous about my body being exposed. Jeromes hand grabs my chin, making me look up into his eyes. "You have a beautiful body Mitch. Wait here." He says and the walks out of the room.

I stand there awkwardly waiting for him to return. He comes back in. He himself only has a towel wrapped around his waist. In his hand is a grey tie. He stand in front of me once again. He plays with the tie in his hand. "Hold your hands out." He commands. I hold them out. He grabs the tie and wraps it around my wrists, bringing them together. He ties a knot. I watch his every movement.

My breath deepens as my arousel level gets higher. Once he is done, he looks up. He grabs my wrists and pushes me back, making me fall onto the bed. Jerome instantly climbs on top of me. He grabs my wrists and pins them above my head. "Keep them there." He orders, looking into my eyes as he removes his hands letting my wrists go. I nod my head a little. "Tell me you understand." He says, his hand trailing down my waist. I smile a little.

"I won't move my arms." I answer back quietly. He smirks and then kisses me briefly. He goes down to my chest, his rough tongue trailing over my nipples. I gasp and squirm a little, causing my arms to move. His teeth bite down on my right bud and pulls at it. A wave of pain rushes through my entire body, causing me to moan. It's not a bad pain, it hurts but feels good in a way.

My back arches, wanting more of the pain. Jerome gets the hint as he makes his way down to my stomach. His nose is only touching my skin. His breath on my flesh makes me shudder a little in need. His fingers trace my sensitive sides, making my eyes close. The only thing that can be heard is my deep breathing and moans. The sound of My heart pounds in my ears.