Chapter 5

Mitch's POV

I take deep breaths. My body and it's desires are something I have never felt before. I've never felt like this before. The need is getting stronger and stronger.

I kneel on the bed, with nothing but my boxers on. The room is dark other then the light coming in from the window. Rough Hands roam my chest and sides, making me shake a little in need. Jerome looks at me and the focuses his attention on my boxers. Slowly, he pulls them down, letting my erection spring free. He is also kneeling on the bed, naked, although he is in more of a sitting position.

He leans up and runs his tongue over my nipples, making me gasp at the new sensation. He pushes me down so I am now laying with my head buried in the pillows. He pulls my boxers off completely. One he does, he climbs in between my legs. I shake a little and look into his eyes. He kisses me. I melt into his touch. I want more of him. I want all of him.

As he kisses me, his hands roam all over my toned chest. I hold his shoulders. He has a very muscly figure, making me quite jealous.  He pulls away from the kiss but only for him to kiss my jaw and neck. I gasp as he does so. I throw my head back and arch my back when he finds a certain spot. Never before have I felt this way. This is such a good feeling, I can't believe I never tried this before.

He bites and nibbles at the same spot, most likely creating a hickey. He pulls off of my neck and reaches into his bed side draw. He pulls out a bottle of some sort. He leans back and looks into my eyes. I know what he is silently asking. 'Do you want this?' Yes, I want this more then anything at the moment.

Never before have I been so sure about something in my entire life. So I nod my head slightly. He pops open the bottle and lathers three of his fingers in the liquid. That hand makes its way down to my bum. His index finger swirls around the ring of my entrance watching my every move.

I grab the sheets into a fist in an effort to ground myself. I gasp as he enters his finger. He thrusts it in out, making me whimper in pain slightly. Then he adds another. I groan out in pain. He instantly ceases all movement. His other hand caresses my body in an attempt to calm me down.

He starts to thrust the two of them in and out. Then he hits something inside of me that makes me gasp and for my eyes to shoot open. He smirks and plays with that spot, making me moan every time he touches it. The only thing that can be heard are my moans. He scissors his fingers and curls them.

Then he adds in a third digit. Now this really hurts me. Tears pick the edge of my vision. He leans down and kisses my eye lids, saying sorry. He thrusts them in and out and after he hits that spot once again, everything becomes over whelming. My body goes over sensitive. A pit forms in the bottom of my stomach. Tears threaten to spill out of my eyes from over stimulation. My hands hold onto the sheet below me in a deathly tight hold.

But at that moment, he pulls his fingers out. I whimper as my high slightly deflates. He leans back down to me, so his forehead is touching mine. I wrap my legs around his waist.  My hands find their way to his neck. He positions his dick at my entrance and then he starts to enter me. I groan out in pain. But he never stops until he is all the way in. I didn't really get a good look at his size, but he feels really big in me.

A few tears escape my eyes. Jerome leans down and kisses them away. Then he kisses the side of my mouth and my jaw in an attempt to calm me down. Then, he pulls out, but for him to only slam back into me. It hurts, but not as bad as I thought I would be. My nails dig into his back as he picks up the speed. I pant and moan as he hits my sweet spot several times.

Once again, my body starts to become over sensitive. Every little touch I receive makes me gasp. My vision becomes hazy with lust, so I close them and throw my head from side to side. I let go of Jerome because if he goes faster, I'm going to end up hurting him.