Chapter 8

HOLLY SHIT I UPDATED 😱

Mitch's POV (as always)

"Have you read the contract yet?" The text message says. It's been 2 weeks since I got the contract from Jerome. Right now I'm sitting on the couch with lachy watching Attack on Titan because we are nerds and like doing that shit. I could literally recite every word from every episode. I sigh and reply.

"Yes 'master'." I mock, smiling at my sarcastic personality. I click my phone off, but then it lights up again. "What do you think?" He asks. I sigh and text back. "Look, I don't know.  Just, give me some time please." I plead. My screen lights up again. "Sure, but I recommend looking up BDSM because that's exactly what this is." He says. I go onto safari and open up a new tab. I search up 'BDSM'. Horrific images pop up on my phone.

Naked Women are tied up with ropes, leather cuffs, even cable ties and chains. They have been tied up on the floor, on walls, beds, cages and many another...interesting things. Most of them have gags on. I suddenly feel myself get hard. I grab one of the pillows beside me and place it over it and rest my hands on it casually. Real smooth Mitch. I sigh and close my eyes. I am torn. Should I agree to this? I honestly don't what to think about this. There is no way I am going to sign something that I have no idea what to expect.

I open my eyes and text Jerome.

"I don't know if I want to sign the contract yet." I send. A moment later, he replies. "Take all the time you need, but out of curiosity- why?" He asks. "I don't know what to expect. I mean, I know that I'm going to get tied up and that. But I don't want to sign something that I've never experienced before." I answer truthfully. I might aswell tell him the truth. He should know everything about me. To be honest, I've always known what BDSM was, but I never knew it was this kinky and complicated. It found out about it from porn sites. It's never turned me on though. The idea of being tied up and brutally fucked has scared me.

"Would you like to try it before you make any decisions?" He asks. My cheeks heat up. Oh god. I bite my lip and think. I'm pretty sure lachy is looking at me, thinking I'm crazy. Do I care? Nup.

"I'll make sure to be gentle." He texts. I sigh.

"Sure, when?" I answer and smile to myself. This is gonna be fun and terrifying at the same time.

"I'll come and pick you up this afternoon. 3ish?" He asks.

"Sure." I answer back plainly. I look to Lachlan who seems warped in AOT. I giggle a little. "Hey Lachlan? I'm going to Jerome's for the night." I say. He turns his head and smirks. I get up and make my way to my room and start to pack some clothes and essentials. I have around two hours to get ready. So I go and have a shower. I think I might want to make sure I'm...clean.

I shudder from excitement. I'm looking forward to this. It's definitely going to be different.

After those two hours are up, Jerome takes me to his house. The car trip was kind of awkward, since I was nervous yet excited at the same time. I just hope that he doesn't hurt me. But I have those safe words. Oh god. What have you got yourself into, Mitchell Hughes?

When we get to his apartment, he wastes no time into taking me up stairs, dumping my stuff into the room at the end of the hall and taking me into the play room. My heart rate accelerates as he opens the door. I can't believe we are about to do this. He walks in me, following.