On Hold

Hey guys.

First off, I'm so sorry I haven't updated this in ages. But I am here to explain what's going to be happening with the future of this fanfic.

I think I'm going to put this on Hatius or On Hold.

I'm sorry, but I've had no motivation to write anything recently. This fanfic has always been on the side to have fun with. I feel like I've been neglecting my readers. I feel awful, I'm so sorry.

But I just can't write. Every inch of energy left inside of me goes into school, which has been tearing me apart. I'm constantly tired, I always feel like I'm going to be sick I get myself that wound up before and durning school. I honestly think I'm getting Anxiety. It isn't even funny how many migraines I've had because of school. I've never felt more alone in my whole life. I've never cried so much either. My mother has even noticed that something is wrong. She wants me to go and see the school councillor. See the thing is, I never usually tell my mother anything that's going on. But, I did tell her...something that happened. Now, she is really upset. She can't handle that I've probably got depression. Her being upset makes me feel even worse. If could just be happy for once, she would be too. I'm dragging her down with me and I feel so bad for it. Because of me, everyone is upset, even you guys.

I'm sorry guys, but I just can't handle this anymore. I always feel pressured to write this fanfic when I don't feel like it. I'm so sorry for not updating as much as I should. I'm just sorry.

Please don't kill me

Peace out