Chapter Two - Not Again.

After school, Rhonda was sitting on the step outside the school texting and waiting for her ride from her butler when she spotted Arnold and Gerald coming out.

A slightly smug grin spreads across her face as she yells "Hey Arnold!" Both the boys stopped as she gets up and walked over to them "What about you? Do you want to have a go?" Arnold replies with a fed up face "No thanks, Rhonda. I don't really believe that kind of stuff"

Helga noticed them as she walked out and snuck behind the bin without them noticing waiting to eavesdrop on the conversation. Arnold started to walk away before Rhonda replies "What if it's Lila?" Arnold stopped and looked over at Rhonda. He walked back and says "Well...OK" but he crossed his arms and narrowed his eyes "But it doesn't mean I will believe the results" Rhonda nodded as she begins typing Arnold and Lila's names in the phone. Helga waited anxiously.

However, after she finished Arnold's name, Lila walked passed. Remembering their earlier conversation, Arnold remembered telling Lila he thinks the app is silly so she would sure be confused at why he was doing the "MatchMaker" app now. In a panic, he grabbed Rhondas phone and hid it behind his back. He smiled awkwardly and blushed while Lila walks passed and greets them "Hello guys, see you tomorrow" Rhonda was angry at Arnold for snatching her phone so Arnold apologised "Sorry, I just didn't want Lila to see as I told her I am not into this stuff" he handed Rhonda the phone back but noticed he has accidentally pressed "The Random Button".

They all watched the phone until it made the firework sound and it reveals. Rhonda was shocked as she put her hand over her mouth while gasping "Oh! My! Gosh!" Arnold is impatient "What! What! Who is it?!" Rhonda turned her phone for them to see and Gerald screeches "HELGA!?" Arnold backs away shocked slightly while Helga gasps and hugs her locket.

Rhonda says with wide eyes "It's just like my other game!" Arnold grabbed Rhondas shoulders "Please! One more time!" Rhonda shoved him away and frowned "Arnold! This isn't that stupid paper game I had! This is an actual 100% accurate thing! So it looks like you and Helga are meant to be after all" Helga fist bumped herself and whispers "YES!" Before sneaking off. Arnold frowned and walked away leaving Rhonda and Gerald. Gerald shook his head before saying "Not again!"