New Hey Arnold! Fanfiction!

Guys, Thank you so much for loving this book! I never would've thought it would get this much popularity!

So thank you! Thank you! Thank you!

You may have noticed but I have started a brand new HA! Fanfiction and the first chapter is now published!

It's called Hey Arnold! - A Fair Date. It's about Arnold wanting to ask Lila to the annual winter fair but is worried she will say no or previous disasters from the cheese festival will repeat itself.

Gerald then suggests that Arnold asks another girl so that Lila can become jealous and maybe start to like him like him. Arnold feels like it's nasty to use another girl like that but after Gerald convinced him, and Helga annoys him, Arnold asks Helga to the fair.

Helga is delighted until she overhears and learns Arnold's plan. Though left devastated that Arnold wasn't actually planning on taking her because he wanted too, Helga makes it her mission to make sure things go badly for Arnold and that Lila will end up hating him.

But what happens at the fair?
-Does Helga go ahead with her plan?
-Does Arnold succeed and finally get Lila to like him like him?
-Or perhaps will Arnold start to have a good time with Helga and maybe start to get cosy?

Find out in this book! New chapters will be released every Friday or Saturday so keep checking!

Thank you so much everyone again!