Chapter Two

(A/N) Alright, I have the winners for the contest. 

Thanks to everyone who entered, it was a REALLY hard decision. 

(This is NOT in order.) 

Congradulations to ; Thuggg_Raeeee (Mimi,Wattpad), Lovely Boo (Monique,Quotev), LaurielleKai(Lolo,Wattpad), and mindless_and_all(Emerald,Wattpad) 

A collage of all of them is on the side.  P.S; I made up Snow, that wasn't a contest role)

Time for the second chapter!

~Aliyah's POV 

I sat down in my seat next to Ray Ray, and was about to pull 'Catching Fire' out of my bag when I felt someone tap me on the shoulder. 

I turned around, and saw Jayden, waving at me. 

I waved back, and he smiled, causing my cheeks to turn a light shade of red. 

"*Cough* You like him *cough* " Ray Ray whispered. 

I waited until I was sure Mrs.Wilson wasn't looking, and punched him in the arm. 

"Ow! Damn!" He exclaimed, rubbing his arm. 

"Speakin' of like, what's going on with you and Dana?" 

"Please don't ask." He said, rolling his eyes like one of the Real Housewives Of Atlanta. 

This boy is too much. 

"Foreal? What happened?"  

"No PDA."

The fuck?

"What do you mean?" I asked. 

Mrs.Wilson looked at us, giving a warning look. 

I smiled at her, and waited until she returned her attention to her teacher-assigned laptop. 

"It's complicated." He replied before moving the beanie placed on his head over his eyes, and put his head on the desk, ready for a nap. 

"You still like Jayden." He mumbled.

Psh, I don't like Jayden.

~Jacob's POV 

I slept all throughout homeroom, and the middle of first period. 

I shot up when I heard almost the whole class start yelling. 

"What's goin' on?" I asked to no one in particular. 

"Well, Mr.Perez,if you were paying attention, and not snoring like a wildebeest, you would know,right?" Mr.Odom said, making a few people laugh.  

This nigga. 

"We're taking a class field trip." 

Mr.Odom continued. 

"Where?" 

"Well, we're gonna vote on two. Either swimming at the YMCA, OR, we could go camping for the whole day, sleep, and come back the next morning." 

Camping my black ass. 

'Which one u voting for?' I texted Aliyah. 

"There is NO way I'm going camping. Shit, black people don't do that mess!" Prodigy said to me. 

I laughed, and nodded in agreement. 

Oh yeah, forgot. Prod and I are bros again. Sucks that Aliyah almost dying had to be the event that brought us all closer, but it was.