Greetings and Reunions

Rodney Copperbottom is currently walking to his dorm with a big box that contains all his stuff in his hands

Rodney Copperbottom is currently walking to his dorm with a big box that contains all his stuff in his hands. You'll think that being a tall (5'11), young man (18) with sparkling blue eyes and bright baby blue hair will have perks along with it, but to him, he hates it. Ever since he and his girlfriend broke up, every other girl has tried to be with him. Now he's not sure if he could ever be himself again. It doesn't help the fact that whatever he dresses good, they try even harder. So for that reason alone, he's wearing a black polo, with white khaki shorts, and baby blue converse.

(Rodney's pov)
Man, I'm not sure if I can ever get over Piper, and mom was right. This box is actually heavier than I thought. I'm gonna drop all my stuff anytime now. Ironically I was right, the box moved to my left and I couldn't move in time. But before it could reach the ground, two soft hands manage to reach the end of the box and properly situate it back into my arms.

Her hands were on top of mine to assure that the box wasn't going to try to drop again. "Whoa easy there, you wouldn't want to be embarrassed before college even started, now would you?" The voice said jokingly, when I looked up, I didn't expect to see the most beautiful woman I've ever seen.

Her emerald-green eyes shined brightly, her dark hair move in accordance with the wind. Her tan skin was so soft and inviting that the sun's rays were reflected off her. She was wearing a black blouse that hugged her and skinny jeans that made her legs stand out. Her black vans were slightly covered with dirt. Is she an angel, cause I think I'm in Heaven.

I blushed a red, I looked down and saw that her hands were still on top of mine. She noticed and a rosy pink blush rose to her cheeks. She quickly removed her hands away, the moment she did I wished she didn't look down. I then cleared my throat to discard the awkwardness surrounding us. "Thanks, without you my stuff would be broken." I put the box to the ground and extended my right hand. "My name is Rodney. Rodney Copperbottom." She looked at me bewildered, as if I did something that wasn't normal. She then smiled and gave me her hand. Once again I felt like I was in Heaven.

"Cappy Jade, it's a pleasure to meet you Rodney." The moment our hands meet again, a spark of electricity flowed thru our hands. I knew she felt it to, because she immediately let go. After that spark, I thought she was gonna leave. But despite what happened, she instead smiled and her lips parted to speak once again but before she could, some girl took her by the arms and dragged her away.

"Let's go Cappy, she's waiting for us!" Wait, she's leaving, don't let her walk away. I quickly turned to them, Cappy saw me turn and she untangle herself from the girl. The red hair girl gave Cappy an annoyed look. "Just go along without me Loretta." Cappy was now walking to me and I to her, until a pair of strong arms intertwined with mine.

"There you are Rodney, we've been looking crazy for you!" The man on my left, Lug said, "Yea, you're not gonna believe this, just what til we show you!" The man on my right, Fender said. "Fender, Lug, get off me. Crank tell them to get off me!" "I'm sorry buddy but this is necessary." Crank said, I couldn't escape their grips, "Let me just-" "Don't worry Rodney, Diesel's got your stuff, now let's go."