Time of my Life

(Cappy's pov)

Cappy Jade, as told before, is 18, a slender, beautiful woman with emerald-green eyes and tan skin

Cappy Jade, as told before, is 18, a slender, beautiful woman with emerald-green eyes and tan skin. She is currently putting on make up, enough to make her look good but not too much to give Rodney the impression she's trying too hard. Her long sleeve shirt was covered with a snake like design, the colors were tan, brown, and black. She is wearing black skinny jeans which outlined her legs. They looked as if they were made of spandex. At the bottom, her black 3 inch high heels glistened from the shining she gave them. Giving her an extra 3 inches to her 5'7 frame. Her dark hair was curled, which now fell to her shoulders. Her finishing touch was her red lipstick. She looked at her reflection in the mirror.

(Cappy Pov)
Wow, I don't look half bad. It's only 6:30 but knowing Loretta, she'll want to leave early. My door opened to reveal a red head who appeared to have swollen lips, speaking of the devil. "So who is it this time, Loretta? The jock, or the hot drama nerd?" Loretta rolled her eyes and said sarcastically, "Very funny Cappy."

Loretta Geargrinder, God where do I begin with her? I could go on and on about her, but I'll sum it up in a few sentences

Loretta Geargrinder, God where do I begin with her? I could go on and on about her, but I'll sum it up in a few sentences. Despite being young, 18 as the matter of fact, she's known every where in our city, county and possibly state all because of a commercial she did when she was 15 in our city. In my opinion the main lead did better but the Internet disagreed. I'm still surprised she didn't accept a modeling career that was offered to her, but she decided to stay and get an degree in design marketing. Being an average height 5'6, attractive red head and queen bee, what else could a guy want?

"Well well, Cappy, I'm impress, you actually look good and you didn't ask for my help." "I don't want to over do it, that's why I didn't ask, besides I thought you were going to be busy dressing yourself." Loretta went to her closet, looking at dresses. "Ah there it is." She then entered the bathroom, "So Cappy, what made this Roderick guy so different from others that you made a date with him?" Although I didn't need to, I kept checking my self in the mirror, thinking that I messed up my make up. "First off, his name's Rodney. Second, first impressions mean everything, and he certainly made one on me. And third of all, it's not a date, we just meant. This is just a formal meeting." "Does a formal meeting include 3 inch high heels and tight black skinny jeans?"