So what?

How can one go to college, become a popular cheerleader, maintain a GPA of 4.0, and be able to sustain a healthy and stable relationship? That has been on Cappy's mind for quite awhile now. She just couldn't stand how Tv made it look like college was so fun and easy, when in reality, it was a pain. All the pressure and anxiety was starting to get the Rusty's but it was affecting Cappy the most. She's been trying to control it and has been doing a decent job, at least that's what she thinks. It wasn't untill this week's football game party that Cappy acknowledged she was struggling internally. But for some odd reason, this changes Cappy, for the better.

*RCU football stadium*
(Cappy's pov)

"Go go Robots yeah!" I yelled along with the rest of the cheerleading team. Loretta and I are then lifted into the air by our fellow male cheerleaders/partner. We continue to perform our act as they flip us, the crowd yelled in excitement when the boys caught us. Our performance was great, it got even better when our team won. The entire stadium erupted in excitement. Loretta ran to me and gave me a big hug, smiling like she was about to open her Christmas presents. I couldn't help but smile back and return her hug.

"We did it Cappy yea!" I chuckle, "Technically the football players did all the work, we just cheered on for them." Loretta playfully roll her eyes at me. "Way to take all the fun out of it Cappy." I playfully shove her shoulder.

"Cappy!" I turn to see Rodney run over to me. Before I could say anything he picked me up and swirled me around. "You were amazing out there!" I laugh while in his arms, "Rodney!" He puts me down and kisses me. I immediately melt into the kiss, but I then pull back, much to his disappointment. I giggle when he pouted.

"My love, I would love to continue this but I'm all sweating and what not. I'll meet you later, I promise." I give him one last kiss before I head back. "I love you!" He calls, I giggle. "I love you more!"

Once he leaves I follow the rest
of the cheerleaders, we head to the locker room. Upon entering the room I reach to the zipper of my cheerleader top on the left side and take it off. I immediately grab my duffle bag and head straight to the showers before they fill up.

I undress myself and moan at the contact of the cold water hitting my back. My outfit may be pretty and all but it gets so hot in it!

"Get out out my way! I deserve a shower, I did more work!" "First come first serve, you know the rules!" "I'm so sweaty I feel like a dog!" I chuckle at my fellow teammates as they run to the showers, I laugh at Loretta when she pushes a few of them.

"Hey Cappy, you did really good out there, are you coming to the party tonight?" Our Captain asks as she washes her hair. "I don't know, I think I'm just gonna hit the hay. I got a huge test on Monday and I've barely studied for it." Loretta rolls her eyes, "You never party with us, just this one time can you stop being a nerd and come? For me?" I really don't want to go, but if this shuts her up...

"Fine, but I need to stop by my dorm to change into proper clothes." Loretta squeals in delight, but then her demeanor changes to a serious one. "Be careful out there, one party can change you." I furrow my brows, "You go to parties all the time and you don't change." I told Loretta, she looked insulted, and in retrospect, I guess I may have been a little too harsh.

"Don't take it in the wrong way Geargrinder, she's right. At one party you're playing a simple game of ping pong, and the next morning you find yourself in a bed with a guy you don't remember meeting at the party." The whole team looks at Anna, "Not that I have ever been in that situation." So you say Anna. "So it's settle then, Cappy's going, we'll see you there Jade." Our Captain said as she exited the locker room.