Couples In Vacation

A month has past since our two lovers have dated. It has been tough for them, as their studies have taken most of their time away from each other but that doesn't stop them. In between classes they visit each other and surprisingly they have a class together (AP Ethics). Also in that time a new relationship has formed, Loretta and Fender. Those two make up any excuse to be with each other. And this weekend is both Loretta's & Fender's and Rodney's & Cappy's one month anniversary. Fender and Loretta are trying to convince Rodney and Cappy to go to the beach with them to celebrate but convincing the two of them is harder than it seems.

(Rodney's pov)
"Give me one good reason why you and Rodney don't want to go to the beach." Loretta said, "I'll give you three. Reason number one, Rodney and I have a huge test Monday in Ethics. We need the time to study. Reason number two, we would only be at the beach for a few hours. There's no point in going unless we stay at the hotel. And the third reason, there is only four of us going. If we are gonna go, we should bring more people since the beach is at most an hour away." Cappy declared, Loretta sighed but then smirked at Cappy. "Are you sure those are the only reasons to not want to go?"

I knew she meant it to Cappy but she looked at me as she said it. Cappy raised an brow, "What are you implying?" Loretta raised her hands in mock defeat, "Alright, you don't have to admit it but if you wanted to stay to be alone with Rodney I totally understand." She then winks at me, my face turned red, as did Cappy's. "Just out of curiosity, if Cappy and I were to go, who else would be going?" I asked, "Us four, obviously, Lug, Diseal, Crank, and Piper." I let out a disappointed huff, "Rodney I know you two haven't made amends yet and if you don't want her to go I understand." I stood up, "Can Cappy and I have the room, just for a moment?" Loretta and Fender shook their head yes, leaving the room quietly while closing the door.

"Do you want to go, cause if not that's perfectly fine. We can do something else here." I said to Cappy, "I honestly wouldn't mind going. I haven't gone to the beach in ages. Plus it'll give me an excuse to go shopping for supplies." Before I could reply, the door opened to reveal Loretta smiling, "I'm so glad you said yes. Now let's go Cappy, those baby suits aren't gonna buy themselves." Loretta pulled Cappy away, "I'll see you later Rodney." Cappy said before she left. I waved bye to her and closed the door, Fender waited for me on the couch with his laptop on his lap.

"So we already reserved two rooms, they're adjoining so we can stay in contact with the others." I sat down next to him, letting my legs rest on the coffee table. "Now when are we leaving?" I asked Fender, "Early morning tomorrow and we leave the beach early Sunday so you and Cappy can do some more studying together." "That isn't a bad plan. Ok you finish with that while I start packing." Before I could leave to my drawer, Fender pulled me back to the couch. "Hold up. Before we leave tomorrow, I need to lay out what's gonna happen these next few days." I raised my brow, "What are you talking about?"

"I mean romantic wise." Oh no I know where this going. I raise my hands up, "Look what you and Loretta do is your own business. Just don't do that stuff when me and Cappy are nearby. Pun unintended." Fender laughed "Well I just wanted to warn you. Cause Loretta can't keep her hands away from-" "Alright alright I get it." I interrupted him, not wanting him to finish that sentence. I went to my drawer to begin packing. But Fender still decided to ponder me with questions. "So Rodney have you and Cappy done the deed yet?" I knew what he was implying, I couldn't help but blush at the thought of it. "Fender I need to pack, so please stop distracting me."

He let out a disappointed sigh. "Fine. But take this. Just incase for an emergency." I looked down to my hand to see what he gave me. Once I realized what it was, I immediately gave it back to him. "I don't want them. You keep them." Fender laughed and slapped my shoulder, "It's ok to be shy bro, but whenever you need them, just give me a call." With that said, Fender left our dorm. Oh Fender, what am I gonna to do with you? My phone vibrated, it was a text from Cappy. I smiled, it read "The beach we are going to is Sunrise. Oh I can't wait, it's going to be so much fun!" I smiled at her text, "I know, but heed my words Cappy. You will lose in beach paddle ball."