Fighting, Yelling and Kissing oh my!

Rodney and Cappy just had their first fight, and it was not good. Yells were heard, there was pushing and slamming of doors, and this is how it happened.

(Rodney's Pov)

"Oh Cappy, the trip was so much fun, I wish you could have join us. It would have been way better with you there." I lean over to her and kiss her cheek. About two hours ago, I came back from my trip and I'm currently spending time with Cappy in her dorm room. I actually was the one who wanted to go to her dorm. Loretta called me last night with some interesting news. I'm here to determine whether or not they are true.

Cappy smiles after I kissed her cheek. "I'm glad you had a good time, and thank you. But if I'm going to be honest, I had a good time here. I hanged out with Alex and it was actually nice." Cappy spoke truthfully and continued to edit her notes. I on the other hand, I was not ok with this. Not at all.

"Oh?" I couldn't help but stress, I'm a little jealous of Alex. I know I shouldn't be but I can't help it. The man is far more muscular than me, due to being a cheerleader. So he already is more popular than me. He's pretty attractive to every woman on campus, including to my own girlfriend Cappy. Now she may not say have said this out loud but she doesn't need to. I've seen the way the ladies at this campus look at him, his six pack is very evident when he wears a tank top.

Also, the man has scars, scars, are you kidding me?! Any woman finds that a man who has scars is very hot, and Alex is not ashamed of his scars. He once said "Never be ashamed of a scar. It simply means that you were stronger than whatever tried to hurt you."

His scars are noticeable, he has quite a few of them. He has a scar over the left side of his lip. Then he has a huge scar that starts at the top of his left temple, it goes down his left eye, and stops at the edge of his chin. I'm also told that he has scars all over his chest. No one knows how he got those scars, but I think Cappy does, no matter how many times she says she doesn't know.

"Actually, he distressed me. We went out and trashed a rival's stadium beacuse they did that to the boys lockers. But it was somewhat nice because I haven't been out in a long time." Cappy said, and she was honest.

"Wait... you what?" I immediately turn to her. "You trashed a stadium? Did... I..." I can't believe this. "we- did you... get caught? Or... even... I... Cappy, you know I love you and trust you but...
What were you thinking?" I was pissed, and you can clearly hear it.

Cappy frowns, clearly not liking my disapproval. "That's the thing, I wasn't, it was the heat of the moment. And we didn't get caught, believe it or not I had a good time because I finally let loose. I bonded more with Alex and Jessie for that matter." She says, as if it's a matter of fact, defending herself for a ruthless act.

"Did you have to bond that way? Could you have done it when it was less risky? That... that was not necessary Cappy! If you got caught, you could've been expelled. I cant believe you Cappy. Did you go out with him because I'm not cool? Or as strong as him?" I couldn't contain myself, I let my feelings all out in the open.

Cappy raises her brow, she didn't like what I said, but I don't care. She drops her pencil and looks at me. "I went out with him because I wanted to. I did not do it because I didn't think you were cool or not as strong as him. I love you, not him." I could hear the honesty in her voice, my heart is telling me to just let it go, but my brain is telling me to keep on going. I listen to the former.

"And you know I love you but... would you keep this from me if Loretta didn't tell me?" I cross my arms, I knew all along. "I didn't need to know?" I say in a voice mocking hers. Granted Loretta may have been drunk and I wouldn't have trusted her for that exact reason, until I heard Kari's voice, confirming Loretta's news.