My Endless Love

(This chapter is dedicated to OptimusXArcee. Thanks for your ideas.)

Today marks four months since Rodney and Cappy have been dating. Once again they celebrate but this time instead of going to the beach, Rodney decides on taking Cappy to a romantic dinner. He has everything planned out, he will first take her dinner, they'll take a stroll around town and enjoy their time together.

Also later tonight, Rodney is going to tell Cappy that he loves her. He didn't want to rush things too soon, but he can't hold it in any longer. He truly loves her, all he hopes for is that Cappy loves him back.

And he decided to go all out for his date, Rodney has a special suit that he has only wore a few times.

It's an all black charcoal suit from head to toe, but only on special occasions such as tonight will Rodney wear it

Though Rodney knows that everything will turn out fine, he is very nervous about tonight.

(Rodney's pov)
Suit? Check. Dinner reservation? Check. Ugh, I can't stand ties, they're such a pain to put on.

At last I was able to put on my tie. I stared at myself in the mirror. Making sure nonthing was out of place. I grabbed the lent roller to take away any dirt the may have been on me.

Finally, I was able to pick up Cappy. I knock on her door two times, "Come in Rodney." I enter her room, "Alright, I want you to be honest with him. Is this too much?"

When I turn around to see her, my jaw dropped.

She was dressed in a stylish sleek V-neck black dress

She was dressed in a stylish sleek V-neck black dress. She truly is an angel. She wore her dark hair down, cascading to her shoulders. Which was complimented by a long necklace around her neck. Which matched with her small bracelet and earrings. Her black high heels gave her an extra two inches to her height.

The grip on her small light brown clutch purse tighten as my gaze on her grew longer.

"Too much?" Cappy asks, refusing to look at me. She looks down at the floor, "Loretta told me that I look great but she says many things."