Stereo Love

There's only been three times in Cappy's life that she was nervous. The first time, she was performing an ballet act at age six. She did an great performance, but nonetheless, she was nervous the entire time. The second time, she was giving an speech at her high school graduation as she was asked to give one. And now the third time is because she can't stop thinking about her date with Rodney in an hour. They were supposed to go to dinner at Outback Steakhouse but Cappy called Rodney to reschedule the restaurant. She wasn't lying when she said it was one of her favorite places to eat at, but she couldn't make an move their without people watching her.

On the inside, Cappy was dreading the fact that her and Rodney hadn't kiss yet. They have tried at least two times and at each one they were interrupted. But tonight, Cappy was determined to kiss him. She was gonna look irresistible to him, flirt with him constantly and tease him at The Nightclub. Draw him in at the pier that she was gonna lead him to after dinner. And at last, have her own Disney movie kiss. Now I know what you're thinking, what's The Nightclub? That's not romantic, well think again. It's a local club/restaurant that attracts a lot of young people. It's dark underneath the high booths, you can flirt with your date without people watching you. And the best of all, it gave an great excuse to get close to him. You're in close corners already, why not get even closer? Our bodies closely together, dancing in sync on the dance floor.

Cappy wanted to appeal sexy and innocent at the same time. She decided to dress in a red cocktail dress. It showed off her waist and curves. The dress reached to the top of her knees. Wearing a silver bracelet on her left wrist and a silver watch on her right wrist. A matching silver pair of earnings, with a silver necklace. She decided to skip the red ring, but she did bring her small red clutch purse, and her white high heels gave her an extra two inches to her 5'7 inch frame. Her hair was secured with two red chop-sticks in a messy bun. After Cappy put on her red lipstick, she was officially finished with her make-up. Her thoughts invaded her as she stared at her reflection in the mirror.

(Cappy's pov)
On the outside I look ready, but on the inside, I'm an nervous wreck. I can't recall when I've been this nervous on a date. And that's because this is the first time that I'm actually nervous for a date! I know it's gonna turn out great on the end, I just need some getting ready music.

Thank you Montell Jordan, your song just made me feel much better. To bad Loretta can't see me, she would have freaked out. Hopefully I'll see her before I go to sleep. Before Loretta left, she wished me good luck with my date. But the odd thing was that she looked as if she was going on a date herself. She wore her long beige coat, wearing an moderate amount of make-up and walking in two inch high heels. I heard a soft knock on my door. I grabbed my red clutch purse, put on my high heels and walked to the door. I stopped in front of it, I took in a deep breath, let it out, and finally opened the door. As I saw Rodney, my mouth dropped slightly and my eyes widened.

Oh God, all that confidence I had two minutes ago, it's all gone after seeing the sight of Rodney. I desperately need it back, without it I'm soo screwed. Every inch of him is perfect from the bottom of his black leather oxfords to the top of his baby blue comb hair. Rodney wore a black suit, held in an embrace with black suspenders. Both his white button up shirt and black wool jacket were ironed. He captivated me, for a minute there I was contempted with the thought of ditching dinner, pull him in my room and ravish him on the bed. I could feel my cheeks going red. I did my best to get rid of it.

But fortunately, Rodney didn't see my face. His attention was elsewhere on my body, he took his time taking me in. His eyes started at the bottom of my feet, to my waist and curves. He lingered a longer but I honestly didn't mind, I know that sounded bad but I was hoping for his reaction to be exactly as it is now. I wanted him to be shock and I achieved it. I could even see the thinnest sliver of greed, and possibly lust. When I stepped out of the room and closed the door he immediately snapped out of his trace. He looked up at me and I giggled as his face turn bright red. He cleared his thorat and manage to say "Cappy... you look...you look" he couldn't finish it, at last he signed in awe "astonishing."