Everytime We Touch

Enjoy!

-------------------------------------

Rachel walked up to Finn's locker the next day. They had practiced their duet all afternoon just to make it perfect. It was perfect.

"You ready to perform in Glee Club today?" Rachel asks Finn.

"No." Finn says, clearly sad and angry.

"What's wrong?" Rachel asks, placing a hand on his shoulder.

"How come everyone knew and I didn't know?"

"What are you talking about?"

"Quinn slept with Puck and the baby is not mine."

"Who told you?"

"I over heard Kurt talking on the phone with Blaine yesterday. They started to talk about and I heard them since Kurt was talking very loudly."

"I'm so sorry." Rachel hugs him.

"You don't need to be sorry. Quinn needs to be and same with Puck. He was my best friend and I thought I loved her. I don't though." Finn says, still hugging Rachel. She let's go of him and wipes away a couple of tears on his cheeks.

"We are going to perform today and we're going to do amazing. No matter what, we shall win, Mr Finn Hudson." Rachel says with a smile.

"We will." Finn says, his lips turning into a smile.

------------------------------------------

"Unique and Sugar, that was interesting version of Barbie Girl. You two were..." Will drags on, trying to find the right word.

"Terrible, Weird, Horrible, Untalented..." Kitty says, listing more and more words.

"Shut up, Kitty." Marley says.

Kitty looks at Jake, hoping he'd stand up for her. But he doesn't. A boyfriend is supposed to stand up for a his girlfriend but Jake's not doing that.

"Finn and Rachel, you two are up." Will says.

Finn and Rachel get up and get ready to perform their duet. They get stools and sit in the centre of the floor then the band begin to play.

[Rachel:]

Comparisons are easily done

Once you've had a taste of perfection

Like an apple hanging from a tree

I picked the ripest one

I still got the seed

Rachel thinks of her being with Brody. She does truly feel something for him but she has stronger feelings for Finn.

[Finn:]

You said move on

Where do I go

I guess second best

Is all I will know

[Rachel (and Finn):]

Cause when I'm with him

(I am thinking of you

Thinking of you)

What you would do if

You were the one

(Who was spending the night