Diamonds

Enjoy!

--------------------------------------

"This week are doing a girls vs boys competition." Will says to the Glee club.

"Awesome." Members of the club say.

"Wait, where's Quinn?" Blaine asks.

"She's almost about to have her baby so she's having some time away from school." Will says

The Glee Club all 'oh'.

"Now, split apart. Girls in here, boys in the auditorium." Will says.

The girls (including Unique) stay in the choir room while the boys exit to get to the auditorium.

"What should we sing?" Rachel asks.

"How Ya Doin?!" Unique says.

"Always Be Together?" Tina asks.

"We are not singing anything by Little Mix since I hate them." Kitty says.

"Standing right here, Kitty." Santana says, gesturing to herself, Rachel, Marley and Mercedes.

"I don't care if you're standing right there or not. I don't like you guys." Kitty says with a smug smirk.

"Why don't we sing either Rihanna's Diamonds or Taylor Swift's We Are Never Ever Getting Back Together?" Marley asks.

"Let's sing some Rihanna!" Mercedes says.

They all cheer and agree on singing Diamonds.

---------------------------------------

The boys list their options on a board.

Hall of Fame by The Script & Will.i.am,

I Don't Care by Fall Out Boy,

Up All Night by One Direction,

Nothing Even Matters by Big Time Rush

And Mr Brightside by The Killers.

"I think we should forget all of them and sing Iris by the Goo Goo Dolls." Puck says.

"No. I think we should sing some BTR." Ryder says.

"Agreed. Nothing Even Matters is an awesome song." Joe says.

"What about For The First Time by The Script?" Finn asks.

"That's awesome song." Mike says.

"We should sing it." Jake says.

"So we all agree?" Finn asks.

The boys all nod then start to practice their performance with Kurt deciding what they're gonna wear.

-------------------------------------

"So I heard you and Brody broke up?" Finn asks Rachel as he takes his seat next to her in Maths.

"I dumped him. Why are you so interested anyway?" Rachel asks.

"Cause this means you are single," Finn takes out his books for Maths out of his bag, "So why'd you two break up?"

"Well, after the girls and I had performed, we went backstage. While I was in the bathroom, the girls saw Brody and some other girl making out and planning to head to a hotel room together. Marley filmed it and Brody said he was only using me for my fame. I dumped him the next day." Rachel explains, wanting to cry a little at the memories.