The test part 2

So I'm back I also started school again yay 9th grade😪 stressed out I may not update as much as I want to because I'm in all honors so yeah let start~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Kaylubs POV:

As we ran thru the forest I felt like we were being followed. When I stopped the rest of my group(still arguing) kept going I looked around to make sure we weren't followed but when I finished I noticed my team far ahead of me. What a pain I thought they're never going to get along so then I started running to catch up when they finally stopped it was at a clearing "hey what's wrong" "are there suppose to be wolves in the test" Lily whispered to me never taking her eyes of the wolves who were now growling at them due to the fact that they interrupted their meal "no but let me handle this" "No you are not getting involved" Fritz whispered-yelled at me I winced and then noticed that even the villain spy's left us alone if we got out of this we would be able to get to the safe zone with out any worry so I acted with out hesitation I moved in front of my group and all thou my group kept telling me to move back or get away I just stared at the alpha of the pack and he stared back no growling nothing so I moved closer and so did the alpha then we stood inch apart I got down on my knees and said that I was sorry for my friends intrusion on their meal the alpha just nodded I then got up and turned around I said "so shall we even the villain spy's didn't want to mess with us why the wolves were around so they left now shall we?" They just stared at me "what" "how" Witt asked wide eyed "did you" Anzell continued "do" Fritz followed "that" Lily finished. "Easy I can communicate with wolves they are my DNA" "WHAT" they all yelled at once "oh I never told you when I was younger my mom injected me with wolf DNA so now I can communicate with the wolves" I said just remembering it nearly brought me to tears. Everyone in the clearing where staring at me like I  was crazy. Then the omega walked up his golden coat shining even though it looked like he hasn't slept in a week " I understand even though the others may not see it it's ok to show how it feels I was hurt before to so I feel your pain by the way the names lucky" he said to me I smiled. Then tears started down my cheeks "thank you" I said before the pack turned and left it was then that I felt a different wind current blow thru I got up and turned on my heel and started right past my group "we need to go now" I said not stopping for a second "wait so that was a act" asked Witt "no it was all real emotion I just think we should go before the villain spy's figure out that the wolves are gone" "oh ok wait do you know where your going?" "Yes" after I answered his question we kept moving but now more silently then before then I catch the weird wind again this time all around I stop and so does my group "why'd we-" I cut Lily's question off with my finger to my lips. "So you found us out what a smart kid" then out of the shadows comes a Russian lady with a scar on her left cheek "so how do we play this the easy way or the hard way" when she said that we where surrounded by men in black suits just like the lady I was still glaring at the Russian lady then I felt someone pull out a gun. My eyes widened as one of the men pulled the trigger multiple times I quickly moved in the path of the gun shots to block them from hitting Witt and Anzell I stood there for a good few minutes long enough to hear the Russian lady curse in her born language then tell the others to fall back and then the world went black.

Witt's POV when Kaylub stopped:

Why did we stop ugg this better be good. I thought as the only girl in the group started to ask the question I was thinking then Kaylub shushed her. Then out of nowhere this tall,dark,and pretty Russian chick shows up and starts talking I look at Kaylub and he's just glaring at her like they met before when I look at Lily she has fear written all over her face what's going on here do they know each other is this a family reunion. What brought me out of my thoughts where gun shot when I looked to see who fired all I could see was Kaylubs body right there in the way why was my only thought as I looked around everyone else held the same expression then the people who were surrounding us left that's when he collapsed my body moved without permission and caught him. While I held him in my arms I got a good look at his wounds he had a lot there was blood everywhere then I remembered "where close if we hurry we can all get in alpha rank" after the words came out of my mouth I regretted them. "Really that's what your worried about what rank you'll get into not about the kid laying in your hands you make me sick" Fritz spat as he glared at me it was very scary to piss off Fritz and that exactly what I did I then got up of my butt put Kaylub in a bridal way then carried him off leading the rest of the group to the safe zone the only thought in my mind was why.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~end~~~~~~~~~~~
wonder what happens to Kaylub stay tuned also plez comment on my books my heart Is torn in two directions I love that people read them but hurt that no one comments so plez mend this broken heart by commenting on this chapter plez

Love, Author eevee