First day pt.1

~So I'm back but not for long I might quit wattpad so let's get started~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

They entered the school. Kaylub wearing a black hoody, black rimmed glasses, a Pokemon T-shirt, jeans, and black leather boots. Fritz wearing a white tee with blue jeans and sneakers. Lily wearing a black crop-top with a skull on it, jeans, and huggs. Anzell wearing a blue tee, blue sports shorts, and nikes. Witt wearing a sweatsuit with Jordans. Nathan and Richard were wearing matching black t-shirts that look like suits, black jeans, and dress shoes. When they entered kaylub kept looking around enchanted by his surroundings that he didn't see where he was going till he bumped into someone falling to the floor.
"Hey watch were your going new kid," said a boy with white hair and blue eyes.
"Sorry," kaylub said scratching the back of his head
"You better be," the boy said glaring at kaylub as he left. Kaylub got up as the others caught up to him.
"Rude I hope I don't see him again," lily said sticking her tongue out at his leaving figure.
"It's ok it was my fault," he said reassuring his female friend. "Now it's time to get to class I have math now so see ya," he said trying to leave as Nathan grabbed his arm.
"Good thing me and you have the same teacher," he said as he dragged kaylub with him to class. As they entered the class the teacher asked them to introduce themselves Nathan goes first.
"My name is Nathan and I went to a military school before this one," he said with a straight face. Then it was kaylubs turn,
"hi I'm kaylub and I was homeschooled I hope to make some friends." The teacher then asked that they take their seats. Kaylub sat next to the window as Nathan sat near the door. Class began and the boy next to kaylub with spiky brown hair kept asking questions about the class so much that the teacher couldn't finish the lesson before the bell rang.
~~~~~~~~~the end~~~~~~~~~~
Next chapter will be the rest of the school day bye

Love
Author eevee