Home Life (H.I.V.E.)

When the group of kids arrived I was already there waiting. As they entered, I saw that Nigel had a black eye and a bloody nose, and as Zero walked in he was wiping blood of of his hand consecutively glaring at Nigel.

"I see that the day was interesting." I say as everyone sat in the living room. "Mind explaining why Nigel looks like Block and Tackle got to him?" To which everyone turned to Zero. Who was doing his homework. He looked up and then looked around.

"Oh well he pissed me off, so I messed up his face. As punishment for pissing me off, he deserved it." He then returned to his homework. The others followed his example, and started on their own homework. I left returning to my own study's not to far away. As I was about to settle into my work, a interesting topic caught my ears.

"What actually happened since you weren't going to tell Dr. Nero." I hear Otto say as the others agree along with Nigel agreeing then it's Zero's voice I hear next.

"Ok fine you caught me. It was truly Nigel's fault if that new kid didn't make me feel this way." He mumbles probably to himself but we all heard him.

"Wait what new kid? Oh you must mean Kaylub." Nigel said as I think about that name. Then it hits me the boy who sang today during class.

"Wait you mean the same kid you bumped into this morning, and the kid that laughed at you when Otto commented on you being out of class?" Wing asked in his monotone voice.

"Yes that kid. I'm done now, so i'll be going to bed early goodnight." I hear Zero grab his stuff and leave the room.

"Touchy much it was a simple question, yet he made a big deal out of it." I hear Shelby say as the room goes quiet again. I get back to work as Natalia calls for dinner.

As we all sat around the table, I feel the tension in the air. We eat in silence till Natalia brings up an interesting topic.

"I got intel that Spy Academy sent in some of their own spies around your ages in to stop, and protect the Davenports." The group looks around as they all process this news. Then it was as if a light bulb went of in all of their heads.

"The new kids" they say in unison. Wait that can't mean that Kaylub's a spy too. 

"I'm canceling this theory now. Kaylub is in my class, and he is no spy even Otto knows this." Otto nods his head in agreement.

"But that doesn't mean that some of them aren't spies"

"Yes I have to agree, but we can't accuse all of the new kids okay."

"Understood, now finish eating and go to bed you have school tomorrow." With that we continued to eat, and I think about Kaylub and how he reminded me of a kid a long time ago.

As me and Otto head to bed, I grab on his arm.

"Hey Zero what was that for?"

"I have a question. You've been human longer then me. What is this feeling i'm having towards the new brat named Kaylub?" I say as I finish getting ready for bed sitting on my bed.

"Explain the feeling." He said sitting on his own bed.

"Well at first I disliked him, but then I started to see him in a new light without even talking to him. Then when I saw him with nerd Nigel I got angry with Nigel, and well you saw what happened." I said as Otto just looked on in shock. "What, what's with that face?"

"Well this is just a hunch, but I think you might be in love." Now it was my turn to be in shock Me in love with someone I just met and worse a fellow male. "And I thought I was the only one having that feeling, and you should try his cooking it's amazing." He said lying down and going to sleep. I turn on my side and go to bed.

Hm this could be a problem if he gets in he could figure us out. Time to handle this threat personally.