First day pt.3

As I left the choir room Otto came up to me.

"Hey that song was really good." I blushed at the compliment and continued to walk. "So what class do you have now?" He asked as he caught up to me. I turn to him.

"I have physical education next." I say as he chuckles "what?" I look at him confused as we neared the gymnasium.

"Nothing its just you don't have to say the full name they short hand it for a reason and I guess well be seeing each other for another period and lunch." He then grabs the door and opens it for me.

"Thank you" I enter the door curtsying to him while we both laugh. We enter the gym and take our seats under our respective teacher. I had Mr. Aldertin and lily was in my class. She sits by me while I wave to Otto.

"Ohh who's the albino cutey you were waving at?" She asks nudging me.

"Oh him he's Otto he's in my choir class." I say waiting for the teacher. Then right before lily could say hot a whistle goes of signaling the arrival of the gym teachers. I cover my ears due to the sensitivity I have. The teachers call roll and me and lily reply with present.

"Okay class while the girls go first to the locker room the rest of us will play some hoops, or just sit on the bleachers. I recommend the latter for non-athletic boys." He then leads the girls to the locker room as the female gym teachers take the females in. I get off the bleachers and head towards the box holding all the basketballs. Mr. Aldertin stands in my way "I think you should sit on the bleachers so you don't get hurt." I smile and reply.

"No thanks I like basketball its one of my top five favorite sports." I then grab a ball and toss it to a hoop across the room making it from half-court. I look at my teacher who had his jaw dropped and smile. Then I head towards the hoop I made the shot from and continue to shoot hoops missing some like everyone else. Then it was the guys turn to go into the locker room. I got locker 1234 and my combo was 12-4-8. My locker was right next to a Asian boy with long black hair that he wore in a ponytail he sees me starring me.

"Why are you staring at me?" He asks breaking me out of my thought "uh oh sorry I was just curious whats your name?"

"Wing, my names Wing and your's?" He asked after finishing with his lock.

"Kaylub, its Kaylub" I reply as I finish my lock. We then all return to the gym and we pick teams to play a game of basketball. Me and Wing were on the same team as the other team was filled with experienced players including Richard and Witt. The game started and the other team gains 10 points before out team gains the ball the game coming close to an end with my team down 2 points. Wing grabs the ball from Richard and dribbles it down court as I keep up with him I see Witt coming in for a steal "Wing pass" I yell as I wave him down. He nods and does a bounce pass and I continue dribbling the rest of the way right at the three point line I shoot. 

Wow when kaylub jumped it seemed as if time slowed down. His skin glistened in the light and the water droplets that flew when he jumped made it sparkle around him. He looked really cute at the moment i'm so glad I looked up from my work or else I would have missed it. When he returned to the ground he bit his lip hoping that the shot makes it. I take my eyes off him for a second to see the ball go into the hoop declaring the underdogs the winners. I get up and head down the bleachers to congratulate him on the win. He sees me "oh hey Otto did you see that shot we won woo hoo" I snicker as he fist pumps the air excited.

"Yeah I saw it that was some skill good job." I pat him on the back as the bell rings signaling lunch time.