First day pt.4

"Kaylub want to sit with me and Wing?" I say pointing at my best friend.

"Oh Otto you friends with Wing, sure why not." He says shrugging.

"So you two know each other?" I ask looking at Wing.

"Yes our lockers are right next to each other and we have the same teacher." Wing says in a monotone voice like he always does.

"Okay well we should be leaving now." I start to head out as kaylub gets grabbed by his hood.

"Ow hey that hurt," we turned and saw a boy with chocolate hair holding him close to his chest arms wrapped around him.

"Sorry but next time don't walk away when you see us coming" he said looking him in the eyes.

"Excuse me but Kaylub's got lunch plans so can you?" I ask staring at the boy.

"Sorry, no wait i'm not sorry i'm not letting him go." he smirks at me while kaylub tried to get out of his grip and wing starts to advance but I put my hand out stopping him.

"Richard if you don't let me go I swear i'm telling mom." he instantly lets go as kaylub walks over to us."Sorry my cousin is a little over-protective and a pain," as he glared and hissed at Richard as he said the last part. 

"Its ok i'm just glad that you can join us for lunch." I said taking his arm and leading him out the gym as I look at him I see him blush cute. 

After Otto released my arm we continued traveling the halls I pull out my phone. Otto looks at me weird "its just for music I carry it with me always like my gaming system." He nods as I put in my ear-buds. and I play EVERY Five Nights at Freddy's Song (FULL ALBUM) by NateWantsToBattle on my playlist called fear music(start music now). I start humming parts of the songs I hear. then I get tapped on my shoulder as I look at who tapped me I see another albino the same one from before. I pull out one ear bud while my music continued in the other. "Yes?" I asked he shakes his head.

"That's sad you don't remember me." He fakes a tear making Wing roll his eyes.

"Zero cut it out." Otto hits Zero upside the head.

"Ouch i was just playing brother no need to be defensive." he said rubbing his sore head while looking at me. "so is he sitting with you for lunch?"

"Yes now get to class!" He pushes his brother into the class we were passing by. I laugh at this earning myself a glare from Zero making me put my other earbud and hum away.

Hes cute when he hums. I walk with Wing while we walk behind kaylub and I notice that Wing was staring at me "What?"

"Why are you staring at kaylub?" He asks out of the blue.

"Cause hes interesting and i'm intrigued by him."I continue to look at kaylub as we enter the cafeteria. As we enter kaylub heads straight for a table, I rush over and guide him to our table. He looks at me weirdly "not our table." He nods in response and opens a bento box. The frequency of the food hits my smell senses and I moan at how good it smells. kaylub blushes at this and looks at me as I stare at his food drool in my mouth.

"Do you want a bit?" He asks as he pulls out chopsticks. I nod as he picks up a piece of shrimp with rice and holds out with his hand under it. I put it in my mouth and close my eyes moaning as my taste buds explode from the sensations of the food. I open my eyes to see a red faced kaylub still a earbuds in, I smile as I swallow.

"Wow that was, just wow" I couldn't find any other words for how the food tasted. "Who made it?" I asked as I saw his face brighten in its red color. He looked away and twiddled his fingers while his blush only grew cute.

"I-I did" he muttered out. My eyes widen he made it that's incredible. I smile at him

"That's nothing to be ashamed of its amazing that you can make all this good food." I say reassuring, he looks at me and smiles back. We finish eating his bento box and then he shares his earbud and we sing along to Five Nights At Freddy's music that's when the bell rings and we go our separate ways me to technology class and him to drama.