The bodyguards

Ok so I'm back writers block sucks I really like writing these story's and it's a whole lot of fun to write so let continue ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

At the safe zone

What happened
Well
The Russian lady appeared again and attacked us while we were coming Kaylub blocked the attack and well you can see the rest"fritz said cutting Witt off.
So they came to ruin the test"
Sir we just got reports that some of the other spy's went missing"
What now they have crossed the line first hurting the youngest spy and now going after the others," the king was furious "two things one take him to the infirmary and second get me them," after he stormed off the other spies were running about as the team walked by carrying Kaylub. As they entered the infirmary Kaylub was taken and put on a bed. The rest of the bunch sat around all in their own thoughts how did she find us and why did he get in the way lily thought as tears pricked her eyes why did he do this I was suppose to protect him I failed you and your mother I'm sorry I should have been stronger Fritz's thought as he cried and punched the wall the others where shocked at what he did to the wall. Really take your aggression out in the poor wall that never did anything to you, but I get where your coming from why did you protect us I thought you hated us Anzell thought as he looked between Kaylub and Witt as he shook his head why why why why him why us why why why he continued to think as the door opened and in walked two boys around 17-18 wearing all black suits they looked like twins except for the hair color/style. The one on the left had shoulder length curly chocolate hair, while the other had short straight sea-blue hair.
"So the favorite pupil finally failed," the boy with sea-blue hair said smirking at Fritz.
"Richard and Nathan what do you want" he replied glaring at the two.
"Oh you know the king sent us" one started
"To protect Kaylub" the other finished.
"Well I'm sorry to say but your services are not needed" Fritz said as he continues to glare at the two
"Really well then how come Kaylub is the one laying in the bed instead of you so called protecter" the chocolate haired replied with a smirk.
"Hold on what is happening here someone explain" lily said looking from Fritz to the two boys
"Well little girl why don't we start from the beginning" the sea-blue haired said then the two sat down opposite of Fritz and the gang lily huffed due to the rude name but listened
"Well let's begin we were all recruited for the projects"
Flashback
"Hi I'm Kaitlyn and this will be your new home" said a women in a lab coat with a sweet smile. The group of children just stared at the women most were siblings the older holding the younger.
"So now that you all know me we will give you the shot that should help assess who is strong enough to continue" as she finished there were other people in lab coats that came out and had needles with a strange substance in it. They went around and gave a shot to every kid. Three hours later only about 20kids were still alive it was a mass murder
"Ok so the rest of you will be known as the project now we will train and monitor your powers and growth."
"So time continued me, my brother, and Fritz were the only one that were strong enough to continue through the torture, then an attack on the project happened miss Kaitlyn told us to promise to protect Kaylub and that's where we are now"
End of flashback
Everyone was shocked by what they heard that they didn't notice that Kaylub was awake.
"So did that answer your question lily"
"Ah your awake" they said in unison
"Yep and I feel much better now then I did before" he said as he stretched he winced as the parts that were shot stretched.
"Do you have powers too" asked Anzell
"Me" Kaylub asked as he looked shocked "well as you know I have the DNA of a wolf also I can control fire, lightning, ice, and wind" he explained as they stood dumbfounded.
"Why do you have more then them" Witt asked scared of the answer
"Because my mom was Kaitlyn" he said as tears started to fall then the king of spy's walked in
"Well you'll be glad to know that your first real mission is in a high school we got intel that H.I.V.E. is sending some of their students to the same school as davenports kids meaning they may be planing to do something to the kids so we are sending you all in to figure this out for us are you up for it" he asked mostly staring at Kaylub the whole in tire time
"I'm game if you are" said lily pumped for her first mission the others agreed with her then the mission was set.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
So sorry for the long chapter but this may take awhile for me to update so yeah