Chapter 13

It's been two years since Owen's passing, and it hasn't been easy. It get's easier some days, but i'll never forget him. Bella is 12 now, and life has been pretty good between the two of us.

Calum and Abby are in a happy, stable, relationship.

Michael started his own solo career because he missed touring, and the crowd. His man cave time just got boring.

Luke, Luke is engaged and his wedding is tomorrow. He is getting married to Harmony. Surprisingly Gabe, their son, brought the two of them together. The more time they spent together, they realized how much they mean to each other, it just took like 10 years for them to realize it.

"Dad, I still think I'm too old to be a dang flower girl!" Bella complained. I can't believe how big she's gotten. This girl was conceived 13 years ago, man how time flies. She is so grown and turning into such a beautiful young girl. I kind of want to lock her in a box and never let her leave my sight because I don't want boys in her vicinity.

"Yeah, but you're a cute one!" I smiled at her. Another big change Bella and I made, was to stay in America, and Luke also moved with Harmony. Michael and Calum stayed in Australia but they visited all the time. I also went to Australia a few times a year, especially on holidays. We live in Virginia, in Bryar's old house. Going back, and living in Australia after Owen was gone was just too hard for the both of us, and it was good coming back to America. So many good memories happened here.

"Dad, can you take me to the movies with Emma? We want to see minions!" Bella asked while we were having lunch. It was about mid-July right now, and it's the middle of summer here.

"I had faith in you to chose a better movie than that Bella." I shook my head. "But sure, what time is the movie?"

"6:20. Can we also get some ice cream?!" She asked.

"Yeah why not!" I spoil Bella. Everything she wants, she gets. She has the newest iPhone, an apple laptop, all the latest fashion that I don't understand. She has lost so much in her life that I just want her to be able to have as much as possible.

I enrolled Bella in dance again when we moved here and the classes here are way more intense than in Australia. That made Bella want to work harder, and she did. She has won national titles and many competitions within the last two years. This girl is so talented, it's unreal. She started a liking to musical theater recently. She has auditioned for some musicals and she's gotten some background roles but nothing major.

I took Bella and Emma to the movies and out to ice cream. The two of them had a great time and so did I. I love spending time with Bella.

"Sorry to end the great time, but Belle we've got a wedding tomorrow! We have to go." I dropped off Emma and then headed home. Bella and I got some sleep and woke up early for Harmony and Luke's wedding.

Bella came down stairs with her dress in hand. "I still can't believe I'm a flower girl." She huffed and came down the stairs. "Dad can I wear make up today?" She smiled at me. She has been begging me to wear make up for like a year now and I don't want to let her. She's naturally beautiful and I don't want her to rely on it.

"Just this once!" Bella ran into the car very excited to wear make up. She will probably have someone else do her make up because how well can a 12 year old who's put on make up twice in her life do her own makeup for a wedding.

I was the best man and the wedding and all I really had to do was show up when I had to, and make sure Luke doesn't get cold feet.

Bella spent the day with Harmony and her maids of honors. Calum, Abby and Michael came to America for the wedding. It had been a few months since all of us had been together and I'm so glad to be seeing everyone together again.

Right now it was Luke, Michael, Calum, and Gabe in the room, getting ready for the wedding. Gabe was dressed in a cute little suit and tie, and had his blonde hair quiffed back just like Luke used to in his fetus days.

"Ashton!" Gabe ran and gave me a hug when I entered the room.

"Hey bud!" I hugged him back.

"I bet Bella is gonna look beautiful today. She always does." He smiled. Ever since this kid was 7 he always talks about being with Bella and loving Bella. At first I thought it was cute, and now I know he truly cares about my daughter and he is the only living soul that I will ever let her near.

"We'll find out huh?" I smiled. I looked at the clock and it was about 1:00pm and the wedding started at 1:30. Luke finished getting ready, making sure every hair was in place and there were no hairs on his tuxedo.

"Luke, it's time." Liz poked her head through the door. "My baby is all grown up!" Liz had a tear running down her face. Gabe was the ring bearer so he stayed at the top of the aisle. Michael, Calum, Luke and I made our way towards the end of the aisle where the bride would soon make her strut down. We took our places and Luke actually looked like he was going to shit himself. We heard the beginning of the bride song and everyone stood up and turned around. Harmony was wearing a white dress that was form fitting on the top and kind of poofy on the bottom. Bella, standing in front of her with her hair curled and she was wearing make up. She looked gorgeous and I could tell that Gabe couldn't keep his eyes off of her. Neither could I, honestly. My daughter is the most beautiful thing on this planet next to her mother.

When harmony made it to the end of the aisle and removed her veil, she was actually very stunning. I looked over at my best friend Luke who couldn't have been happier. He grabbed her hand and kissed her cheek.

"I'm so excited for the rest of my life with you." He smiled at her and a tear fell down his cheek, as well as hers.

The wedding ceremony was long and boring like most are, but it was cute. Now, it's time to party.

_____________________

End of chapter 13! I decided to add a few happy chapters instead of leaving you all with the pain of owen dying. dont forget to vote and comment <3 -Becca