Epilogue

BREAKING NEWS!!

Singer and songwriter, Ashton Irwin, 29, and daughter Bella Irwin, 12, die in a multi car, car accident this afternoon. Ashton was a member of the band 5 Seconds of Summer. The boys had a surprise reunion concert, and he passed just a little over a month later.

This isn't the first 2 members of the Irwin family to die. The first to pass was Aspen Irwin, who was a twin and passed away due to premature birth. Next was Bryar Irwin, Ashton's wife had been hit by a car 7 years ago. Just 2 years ago, Ashton had lost a son, Owen, to the battle of cancer. Now, Ashton and Bella, the remaining to Irwin's have passed. We have interviewed a few of Ashton's band mates to see how their dealing with this tragic loss. 

"Ashton was the oldest of all of us in the band. He kept us all together, and focused at times. He sure had a rough life, losing 2 kids and a wife before the age of 27. I hope that they're together now, they deserve that." -Calum Hood.

"Ashton was my best friend. Him and I did everything together, and I'm going to miss him so much. He would always play video games with me, or watch television. I'm sad though, that a lot of this accident is focused on him though. Bella was like my daughter, and there was a short time where I helped raise her when Ashton wasn't around. Bella was sassy, and had an attitude, but she loved and cared for everyone. She would always help me chose what color to dye my hair, or she'd help me pick up girls in the park. She always acted older than she was. She was mature. She was beautiful, and she was as perfect as something living could be. I'm going to miss the Irwin's dearly." -Michael Clifford.

"Ashton was the light of 5 seconds of summer. He was always there for every single one of us, even though he had the most problems. He didn't even get to meet Aspen before she died. His son, Owen, begged Ashton to let him die so he could be with his mom. Ashton was forced to watch his son get weaker and weaker, but he did it, so his son could be happy. He lost the love of his life, Bryar. You could basically call them high school sweethearts. Their relationship wasn't perfect, but they pushed through it, and raised a good family. And Bella, that girl is something special. My son, Gabriel, fell in love with her. At the age of 7, he loved her, and he didn't even know what love was at that point in his life. Gabe is now devastated at the loss of her, and he is now 11. Yes, he's young, but the two of them had been planning forever for 3 years now. Rest in peace Ashton and Bella, we'll see you all soon." -Luke Hemmings.

Rest in peace Aspen, Bryar, Owen, Bella and Ashton.