Chapter 3

"Luke, what do you mean?" I asked with uncertainty.

"Harmony just kinda showed up, and she was all, flustered. She kept babbling and I didn't know why. She said she had my kid and didn't tell me. She still hasn't given me all the details, but I don't know if I should be mad or happy." I actually had no idea how to help him. I know how it feels, but I didn't know what to say.

"Um, do you know anything about this baby? Like the gender or the age?" I asked. I mean, I assume that the baby is a baby.

"No, I don't. I don't know anything. She just said she knows it's mine. I'm going to meet up with her tomorrow and talk to her. She's not going to bring my kid though. Can you come?" I feel like something like this should just be him and her.

"I don't know man." I sighed.

"Come on, please. She said you could, plus I'm pretty sure you've spent more time with her than I have. Ash I'm desperate, please." Luke pleaded.

"Fine, when and where?" I asked.

"Your house, at like 2. Thanks man, love you." With that, Luke hung up. Well, now I guess it's time for me to get some sleep.

I woke up the next morning to the alarm clock, and I groaned. Getting these kids up and off to school is probably the most frustrating and stressful thing ever. I got up and woke up Bella first.

"Good morning sunshine." I lightly shook her. Her eyes fluttered open and smiled.

"Good morning daddy." She smiled, standing up, searching for an outfit for the day. Next was Owen, and he got his waking up skills from Bryar. He doesn't like to wake up.

"Hey bud, good morning." I shook him. Nothing. "Owen, come on bud, it's time for school." I shook him again and he hid his face under the pillow.

"No." He groaned.

"Come on Owen. Please. I'll make you pancakes." I bribed him. He peeked an eye out from the corner of his pillow.

"With chocolate chips?" He smirked.

"Yeah with chocolate chips." Owen popped out of bed and wore an outfit I picked out for him, because he doesn't have the same sense of style Bella has. Bella got it from dance, like the costumes and such. I went downstairs and prepared pancakes. I've learned to cook better since I was so awful at it before and take out every night would give me obese kids.

The kids came down dressed and ready for school and sat down for breakfast. I placed pancakes in front of them with apple juice.

"So the plan for today. Bella you have dance until 9 and Gram will be with you correct?" Bella nodded.

"Owen, you don't have soccer practice today?" He shook his head no. "So you'll be coming home after school. Alright. Luke and Harmony are coming over today. I'm not sure if you'll be here for that though." The three of us finished breakfast and the two ran upstairs to brush their teeth quickly. They came back down, grabbed their bags and stood outside, waiting for the bus. A few minutes later the bus came and scooped up the two kids. They both waved to me from the back of the bus.

I cleaned up the house a little bit and made sure everything was put in place. Every once in a while, I wonder what Bryar is doing right now. I wonder what happens after we die. I'd like to think she's happy, watching over me, and the kids. She's probably laughing at me right now, watching me clean and cook.

Before I knew it, it was 2 and Harmony and Luke were coming very soon. I heard a knock on the door, and Luke and Harmony walked in.

"Hey guys, sit down." I motioned to the living room and they both sat with awkward distance between them. This whole thing was awkward, and we all sat there staring at each other for a little while.

"Okay just let me explain. Don't get mad. I think you'll understand." Harmony blurted out.

"Okay, I won't get mad." Luke said, staring at her.

"Well, I always really liked you Luke. Like Bryar would always talk about you. When you hooked up with me, I was upset that it was all we'd ever be. A hook up. You and I both know we didn't use protection every time we hooked up that one night. I got pregnant. I said I went off to college off that summer, but I didn't. I didn't want anyone to know that I had a baby, Bryar didn't know. I saw her and Ash, and I didn't want that. Seeing Bryar depressed from not seeing you all the time, watching Bella question when you were coming back. I knew that it would be way too difficult to do that to Luke too. But now since your career has died down due to circumstances, I thought you should know." Harmony explained. I started to tear up, thinking about Bryar. She's always on my mind. Luke was just quiet, sitting with a poker face.

"Harmony, that was 8 years ago. Don't tell me that this kid is-" Luke stopped. Harmony just nodded slowly.

"Yeah, he's 8. His birthday is April 9. His name is Gabriel, but we call him Gabe. Gabriel Luke Lovell. I gave him my last name so he wouldn't be associated with you." Luke just stared at her. I just stared at her too. It was hard enough to find out that I missed a year of Bella's life. Luke missed 8 years of Gabes.

"Can I meet him?" He asked.

"Yeah, he's actually here with me. I left him locked in the hotel, and I should probably be going back. I don't want him there alone too long.

"What does he like? Sports, music?" Luke asked. I feel like I don't have much of a part in this conversation, but I don't wanna leave.

"He models. The money he makes, supports us. But I got him a guitar for his birthday when he turned 7. He loves it, and take lessons. He's probably playing it in the hotel right now. Wanna go?" She asked.

"I'd love to. Ash you wanna come?" Luke asked me.

"As much as I'd love to, I can't. Owen will come home from school soon. But maybe after? Owen could use a new friend. Maybe after Bella gets out of dance the six of us can go out to or something? Since it's Friday?" I proposed the idea.

"Yeah sounds great Ash. Thank you. See you later." They smiled and walked out. Gosh that went better then I'd expect. I can't wait to meet Gabe later.

___________________

End of chapter 3. So Luke has got a secret kid. I named the kid Gabe because I had a crush on a guy named Gabe from the age of 5-10. And he moved when I was 12 and we haven't talked since and today is his birthday. I miss him like crazy. He was my first love. best friends. when he moved I gave him a pot that we painted like a watermelon when we were in like third grade. gosh I miss him.

but yea, vote, comment, and all that shit. love you guys <3

Becca