OCG: Prompts & Form

Note: Again, please read the rules before making the cover/prompt. Okay? Thanks. And the characters, well I won't be giving you the characters, its up to you who will you use as the character. And on last thing,  there will be 3 given prompts, choose wisely. Because like what I said to the rules, no passing of 2 forms. :)

PROMPTS:

Title: The Transformation

Genre: Humor/Comedy or RomCom

Quotes: "OMG!  Is this really me?!"

Others: Sa quote, sa girl yun okay? Baka ma-misinterpret niyo pa. XD Jokes. And Characters, use a girl and a boy. :) Or just a girl na gulat, anything that comes into you mind.

Title: Connecting

Genre: Horror

Quotes: N/A (But it's up to you if you want to put a quote or none.)

Others: Use any kind or anything that can scare the hell out of me.

Title: 31 Days of August

Genre: Romance/Tragic

Quotes: "31 days with August is not enough."

Others: One girl and a guy of course. :)

FORM:

for contestants;

Username:

Prompt title:

Link:

Message: (If you want to thank someone or give good luck to the other contestants.)

Explanation: (Explain why did you pick the prompt, the resources you used, and et cetera.)

for the judges; (Just message me the form. And only 3 judges okay?)

Username:

Artworks: (one artwork is enough)

Reason why I should pick you:

Note: VIA PM ME OKAY? If you can't message me at wattpad, just tell me and I'll give you my fb username. (Lol. XD)

And don't forget the rules okay?