Announcement of Scores for R2

Hi~ First, Merry Christmas guys! :D And a happy new year! :)

Second, sa lahat ng mga hindi naka-pasa pero gusto pa rin sumali, sorry. But I don't give second chances. (Ano to?! Popoy lang ang peg?! Hahaha XD) Don't worry, every participant will get a limited psd from me, and 15 textures. Just comment down or PM me, makakalimutin kasi  ako. (minsan lang.)

So, excited na ba kayo sa ranks niyo?! Ako kasi hindi eh. Charot! XD Before I proceed, or type your scores of votes, let me introduce you to my other side. (Lol Charot lang ulit. XD)

THE ROUND TWO WILL BE HAVING A SPEACIAL TWIST.

+In this round, I didn't make any announcement or note/s about this one, because I like surprising people. So here's the twist. In EVERY MOCHACHO/MOCHACHA votes that you have obtained, half of them goes to your MOCHACHO/MOCHACHA or THOSE VOTES WILL BE GIVEN TO THE OTHER OPPONENTS. (Pasko naman na, pagbigyan niyo yung iba.)

+I WILL ALSO CRITICIZE YOUR WORK, NOT ONLY YOUR COVER, BUT ALSO THE SYNOPSIS. ALSO, I WILL VOTE, IT'S EITHER A 'MOCHAHO' or a 'MOCHACHA'.

+If your Mochacha is higher than your Mochacho, sorry but not sorry, you are out.

If the contestant/s recieves over '3' MOCHACHO, that means, He/She will go to the last round.

But, if the contestant/s recieves over '3' MOCHACHA, that means, He/She will no longer participate to the next round.

"Tzuyuknowme"

VOTES RECEIVE IN:

Mochacho: 3

Mochacha: 4

(If you have questions, again I'm telling you this. I have clearly said/typed that there'll be a changed of event OR there will be a twist.)

Message: Gomenasai, but you did not pass. I love your synopsis, but your cover has a feeling of light humor in it. I'm really sorry

"HagitKit"

VOTES RECEIVE IN:

Mochacho: 4

Mochacha: 3

(If you're thinking why, please read again what my twist is. Nakaka-loka.)

Message: I love how you made it more on action on the background, but the font, and the character placing was not that great. But congrats though! You've made it to the next round!

"Mistakenlylovingyou"

VOTES RECEIVE IN:

Mochacho: 5

Mochacha: 0

(Basahin at unawain ng mabuti ang 'Special Twist' bago mag-tanong)

Message: Geez. Eto na ata ang pinaka-una kong nakita animated/Disney graphic sa balat ng mundo. ;; You made Peter Pan like he was  really flying, also Tinkerbell, and I was so astonished that it was the type of cover I was hoping to see. The Synopsis, it's  way too common. 'Cause I have read/seen like that scenario/synopsis. By the way, Congrats! You've made it to the next round.

"black_lala"

VOTES RECEIVE IN:

Mochacho: 3

Mochacha: 1

(Uulitin ko lang, basahin ang 'Special Twist'. Baka kasi binasa niyo nga, di niyo na intindihan)

Message: While reading the Synopsis, I felt like I was reading a Hunter book, or something. The cover was okay, but something is just missing. The typo was a little  of since your Synopsis is more on Action type, but overall, your cover was clean and neat. Congrats! You've made it to the next round.

"ustinx"

VOTES RECEIVE IN:

Mochacho: 4

Mochacha: 1

(Kung hindi na intindihan, please utang na loob mag-basa ulit kayo kaysa mag-tanong.)

Message: First of, the cover was sugoi. It had that Action feeling on the background, the characters positioning was fine. The only thing that I don't get is that why is there a broken glass? Yes, it's a Action genre, but it doesn't mean that you'll be over passionate on the cover, cause the more that you put things, the more that you'll have to take a bad risk. The Synopsis, very well said. Congrats! You've made it to the next round!

"-quintessence"

VOTES RECEIVE IN:

Mochacho: 3

Mochacha: 1

(Basahin kung hindi na intindiha. Jusq)

Message: Gosh. Myungsoo and Krystal, it's unbelievable. I don't know if you used Topaz Clean, but the png's/pictures that were used were really clean. The Textures are different from the other contestants, and I'll bet you have a wild/unique  imagination. What I don't like is the font of the quote. It was not that readable, but no one in the world is perfect. The Synopsis, different from others, so I'll just give you a round of applause.Congrats! You've made it to the next round!

Now that you have seen your scores, here's the RANKS. Some of you will have the same scores, so it will depend on the 1st alphabet/sign on your username.

I will start from the bottom the up.

RANKS:

7. Tzuyuknowme

6. black_lala

5. -quintessence

3. ustinx

2. HagitKit

1. Mistakenlylovingyou

Congrats to all of you! :D

And I'm really, terribly sorry sa mga hindi naka-abot sa next round.

I've gave all of you a long time of preparation to make your prompt, but then what did I recieve? Nothing. Some of you have given me information, but some are not.

It's just heartbreaking that's all. But if you still want to claim your prize from joining, please, JUST PLEASE, comment down anything you want, and I'll send you the link by friday.

Next Page is the last Prompt 'bout the last round.

If you have any question on your mind, please do comment.

I don't like it when I have messages in wattpad.