OCG Last round;

So, in this round, there'll be no voting or judging. But critiques is highly appreciated.  Plus, Me, Myself alone, I'll be the one judging. I don't have a bias in this contest. I will be depending my votes on how you explained your graphic carefully, if it's understandable, readable, realible, and unique.

On this round, the prompt that you'll be making is...

A SCI-FI SLASH HORROR.

The rules are just the same as the last one, but the form has changed. I will not be giving you details since those are just genre's  that I'll need to see on your graphic/s.  This round is like, "Do your thing." But the genre's is a must have. Plus, when I mean about the 'slash' thing, it means that your cover must have a sci-fi and horror look. You can use different characters, different titles, and different styles.

I'll give you some tips on how to make your mind up properly.

1. First think of a title. 'Cause that's were you'll base on your character and typo.

2. If you have already a title, then find a perfect model that  will make your cover magnificent. Like, if it's more on horror, make sure the model that you have use has a connection on the title.

3. Don't over use light rays, white, or white sparks.  Why you ask? Because sometimes it doesn't blend on the cover.

4. I know it'll be hard for all of you, but just think outside of the box to create another new kind of cover. Don't copy others artwork, 'cause I don't want anyone telling someone that he/she doesn't have a talented/senses when it comes to braintstorming.

5. Ask for some help. Being able to create a cover w/o asking someone is kinda hard. Sometimes, you need other peoples critiques.

Form:

Username

Message: (It's up to you what you're thinking)

Explanation: (How did you make your cover? Make your sentence  clear.)

Link:

That's it, that's just some basic form that I know.

DEADLINE OF SUBMISSION: Jan 2, 2016 (Saturday)

You have one week to finish this, then all of you can have your prizes. ^_^

PS. Don't use English language if you're having trouble in grammars, I'd rather let you speak tagalog than to get humiliated.

PPS. GOOD LUCK AND HAVE A WONDERFUL YEAR.