Eleven; ❝ ustinx❞

Username: ustinx:zg graphics

Prompt Title: 31 Days of August

Link:http://i.imgur.com/c04SOIE.png

Message: gambatte minna-san! ( ^ u^)> *salutes

Explanation: Well ,I chose this prompt because it reminds of a movie entitled "500 days with summer"(or something like that) and also the idea I've constructed in my mind suits the suggested genre for the book cover , which is romance/tragic . It shows the romance genre because as you can see ,the images of the couple (Emma Stone and Andrew Garfield) is inside the heart. Also i used the tragic genre to add more details to the bc wherein if you notice , the heart is broken and the heart is coming from/going inside the camera which symbolizes whatever photos that is inside the heart is just a memory . The bg that was used as a wall pattern/texture ,then I put some line arts , and other designs to make it look more full and alive . And also, I left some spaces to serve as the resting place of the eyes . And that's all , I hope you like it .

(sorry po kung english di ko po kasi maipaliwanag sa tagalog.XD)

Criteria of Judging:

Creativity; 10%

Explanation; 40%

Cleanliness; 10%

Uniqueness; 40%

Note: Audiences can vote 1-5. 5-4 as the highest vote, and 1-2 as the lowest votes.

A/N: Hello~ Good luck and basta good luck! :D Fighting!