R2; ❝ustinx❞

Username: uStinx : ZG Graphics

Prompt Title: She's my Gangster Queen

Synopsis:

Please dont expect much , its cliche .

I hereby to tell you a story of why you should never mess with a quiet girl (i mean to a fictious character here in watty , because you know , revenge is really rare *insert sarcastic face here) . She's a shy , simple girl , And he's a trouble maker , heir of a district mafia troop , he's the gangster king . They crossed paths , he thought its a good idea to trick her , make her believe he's inlove with her . She believed , he's indeed a good liar . She falls , he leaves . Her world crashed , He didn't care . She vowed for revenge , He still did not care . Years passed , the man never change . Not until he met her again , but never the same . She become mean,cold hearted, and gives no mercy , not even to him , the man she only loved . She played with the fire , it's what she's good at . Too bad he didn't knew before , Her father's a king that the boy will seem as nothing . They fought for centuries , He surrender . She victory a war he'll never won . He falls , she laughs . He's enslaved , she is the queen . What word did she enjoy hearing the most? "She is my queen , She is my Gangster Queen ." Payback's a good friend , isn't it ?

Message: Haha . Marami pong wrong grammar yung sypnosis , pag pasensiyahan nyo na . XD

****

+ He/She will receive a +3 points Mochacho for passing his/her work early.

+ Judges, please comment down your votes.

+ Audience can also vote;

Mochacho for passing

Mochacha if you don't want him/her to pass.

+ Good luck and hwaiting! :D Woah! Sugoi! *^* 

PS. Hindi na po pwedeng umabot sa plus 3 point Mochacho, we already have 5 contestants who've pass early, pero i-pasa niyo na po yung inyo. Malay niyo mag-bigay ako ng plus points. ^^