Chapter 3 The Lights Name

Chapter 3 is completed I hope that you guys like it!

Peter and Sam approached the house looking at the window to find the light . . . well the missing girl for that matter, but it was still confusing for Peter and Sam to put together. . . . But it wasn't there. They unlocked the door and headed up the stairs to the door where the light was the night before. They opened the door and walked inside. There wasn't any light; but the same girl they'd seen the night before was sitting on the edge of the bed

. She was startled to see them at first, but when she recognized them she calmed down she stood up and slowly walked toward the boys. They could see her more clearly by the moon's light reflecting on her. She had brownish wavy hair with strikes of red that was pulled in a messy ponytail and brown eyes she wasn't that short she came to Peter's nose but was slender, she wore what looked like rip jeans and a light pink tank top with holes, there were what looked like burses and cuts all up and down her arms and a cut on her check like she was in a fight for her life. And for some reason the sight of the girl made Peters heart skip a beat.

It was hard to tell because she was highlighted with light all around her. In a soft genital voice, almost in a whisper, she asked "Why did you come back? You can get killed!" "We want to know who you are and what that was last night," asked Sam. "Well, you're fine now that Alizar is sleeping. He awakes only once a week so . . . . You're safe for now," she said rubbing her arm nervously. "Who?" asked Peter. "I'll explain, but you must promise not to tell a soul," she said. Both boys nodded. "Okay, so my name is Iris for starters and . . . ." "You're the missing girl that went to our school!" exclaimed Peter taking a step back from her. "Yes, I am. But there is a reason why I disappeared. My family is cursed and I don't know why. All I know is that my grandmother once told me that Wilcox family is my decedents and when they moved into this house in 1918 and quickly left . . . and it has something to do with Alizar.

He's a demon. He captured me and now whenever he wakes up, he sucks the life out of me because he needs my life to get stronger. You see, he is too weak to do anything for now . . . ." said Iris her eyes on the floor. "What do you mean, for now?" asked Peter with a scared but series expression on his face. "Alizar will get stronger, this year the winter solstice and full moon are on the same night. By then, he will have his full powers to kill me. Then he will be free to torment and kill others."Both boys stared at her in shock, their mouths handing open. Iris had a took a step back like they might scream or run. Finally Peter spoke "So is there any way to stop him?" he asked. "Well, there is one way to stop him, but it's going to be dangerous" Iris said. "Tell us what to do and we'll do it" said Peter. "We're what?!" exclaimed Sam. "Yeah, we're going to help her" said Peter, but Sam gave him a look of uncertainty and concern.

"Are you serious? We can get killed!" exclaimed Sam. "Sam can I talk to you for a second . . . . over here" said Peter as he graded Sam elbow and dragged him to the corner of the room leaving Iris by herself. "Don't be a baby! We have to help her" said Peter. Sam crossed his arms. "Peter this is not normal" said Sam pointing around the room. "We have to help her Sam the world needs us" said Peter. "We are not superheroes we have to call the police" said Sam. "Like the police will believe in two sixteen year old boys they will think it is a prank. "Besides we are the only two people that can see her like she said" said Peter. "Well . . . . All right we'll help, but I still don't like it" said Sam in a wary voice. "Sam you don't have to like it you just have to be there and help" said Peter shrugging his shoulders. As they walked back to Iris they can tell that she has something on her mine because she didn't realize that they were done talking. "Iris?" said Peter waving his hand in front of her face "Iris!" said Peter almost yelling.

She looked up at them with a daze look on her face "Sorry" she said. "What have you decided are you going to help me or not?" she asked. "We are going to help you" said Peter with a smile on his face, "Oh by the way my name is Peter and this is Sam," Peter said pointing to Sam. "Nice to meet you both and thanks for helping me," Iris said giving them a weak smile, which made Peter tough tide. "What were you thinking about Iris" asked Sam. "Ok, well there's a diary that my great great grandmother wrote in that will tell us how to kill him. It's in the house, but I'm not sure where it is. But there are clues to finding it and I know where the first clue is, my grandmother told me before I was kidnapped. It's on a wall in one of the rooms, follow me." Iris said. She then led the boys to one of the rooms on the right and opened the old dusty door which made Peter almost sneezed and walked inside. It was a normal sized room and the furniture was covered.

Iris then led them to one of the walls near the corner and Peter saw that the floral pink wallpaper was starting to peel. He carefully peeled back the paper from the wood. There were words that were carved on the wood that read "The light will shine on our family's face." "What does that mean?"asked Sam. "I don't know, but you should be getting home. The sun is rising" said Iris. "Let me take a picture of the clue so Sam and I can work on it, we can talk when we come back tomorrow" said Peter holding up his phone and quickly snapped the picture. "Alizar is sleeping, we can talk then. But be quick, we only have three weeks before the winter solstice" said Iris. The boys headed home.

So what do you guys think about chapter 3? Will the boys find a way to save Iris or will they end up ending the world and will Sam finally tell Peter that he might be moving and what about the diary hopefully those questions will be answer soon! I will try to put up Chapter 4 as soon as I can!