Chapter 10 (Final Chapter)

Here it is the final chapter! What will you guys think! Thanks for all of your support if you like this story check out my channel with my other stories! (Yes I know this is a short story but this was my first story that I ever written so do not judge)

Slowly Peter pulled down the attic stairs and started up the stairs. When he reached the top, a gust of wind pushed him inside. He staggered a little until he got his balance. He looked up and a figure appeared in the darkness. He could tell it was an outline of huge man... very tall with pale skin and red glowing eyes. His hair was black and pulled back in a ponytail. He was wearing a leather jacket and black jeans. He could just make out what looked like the handle of a sword on his back.

 "Alizar!" said Peter in a low growl. "Ahhhh, Peter... I was expecting you!" smiled Alizar. "Let's not battle. Let us instead compromise, like men, shall we?" said Alizar in an eerie, but charming voice. "What do you have in mind?" asked Peter, eyebrow raised. 

"I let the girl go, in exchange for a new life source" said Alizar with a smile, eyeing Peter " Before we talk about that I what to ask you a question, said Peter. " All right boy what is it but be qwick," said Alizar. "What did you do to those families after the Wilcox family left especially the girls," said Peter. "Aaaa well when you are a demon you get very lonely those . . . young girls were very beautiful . . . you can imagine what happened next," said Alizar smiling. 

 "And Sofia what happened to her," ask Peter very fast. "That was one question but all right I will answer I made a trade with her I will let her and her family go if she will spend the night with me . . . she was the best of all of them you know, so my boy what do you say a soul for a soul, said Alizar still smiling.

 "No, all you're going to do is kill more people, and still kill Iris or hurt her! I don't trust you" said Peter. "I won't touch a hair on her head in exchange for a new life for hers" said Alizar. "I would rather fight you than risk any more lives" said Peter. 

"If you insist, but I never lose a battle" said Alizar, pulling out his sword it was a large swords its blade was black as night. Peter ran towards Alizar raising the sword and swung at him. Alizar blocked his strike and lashed his sword at Peter, cutting him on the shoulder. Blood started to run down his arm. Peter slashed at Alizar with his sword and knocked him over into a pile of boxes.

 All of a sudden a burst of dark light appeared and the boxes flew up around him. Alizar stood up and through his sword at Peter. The sword caught on Peter's shirt and pinned him to the wall. Peter dropped his sword and Alizar picked it up. "You should have chosen the deal, boy" snarled Alizar.

All of a sudden the sword started to glow and Alizar's hand began to smoke. Alizar yelped, dropped the sword and backed away.

 Peter was able to grab the sword that had pinned him to the wall and free himself. He grabbed the glowing sword and return Alizar's sword to him. "Why did you do that? You could have killed me right then and there!" Alizar exclaimed.

 "I'd rather kill you with integrity and fairness" said Peter. "You foolish boy!" said Alizar with a smile. He then charged at Peter and raised his sword. He slashed at Peter, but Peter blocked him. The two swords collided, both equal in strength, and the battle continued for hours. Night fell again and the moon was coming into view.

 "We have battled long into the day and night. Tonight, I will have my full powers and you shall die" said Alizar with a cackle. Suddenly the moonlight struck Peter's sword and it began to glow. Peter felt new strength flowing into him. 

"I don't think so" said Peter with a smile. Peter pushed Alizar back, making Alizar stagger. Then Peter knocked the sword from Alizar's hands. Then Peter raised his glowing sword towards Alizar and plunged the sword into Alizar's chest and he burst into dark ashes. The sword shot a beam of light and Professor Wilcox appeared. "You lifted the curse, my boy. Now you have set me free. I am forever grateful for your bravery and strength" said the professor.

 "I'm so glad that it's finally over and Iris is safe, too" said Peter looking at the sword. "Keep the sword and go find your friends. You have an amazing story to tell" said the professor as he faded away. Peter hurried downstairs and hurried downstairs to find Sam hovering over the figure of a person. "You broke the curse and you saved Iris!" said Sam. 

Iris awoke with a jerk. She had a surprised look on her face. Then she touched her face and arms and cried out in joy. "You saved me, Peter!" cried Iris. 

"What happened to Alizar?" asked Sam. "Gone, I guess... he turned into a pile of black ashes" said Peter. Iris got up and walked up to Peter. "Are you OK?" asked Iris."Yeah, we should go home now. You need to get back to your family and I know our families will be worried about us, too" said Peter. They started to head out the door, when Peter grabbed Iris' arm. 

"Iris, can I ask you something?" said Peter. "Yeah, Peter, of course. What is it?" Iris asked. "Do you think you might want to hang out sometime... like on a date?" Peter said, looking at his feet. "Sure, I'd love to!" said Iris. "Really... cool!" replied Peter. "We should be going" said Iris taking Peters hand.

But as they left the house, Peter felt a chill on the back of his neck...

Could it be The End...?