Chapter 7 The Key

Hope that you guys like this, sorry that it took forever to add this life as a college student is hard, have an amazing holiday!

That night while Peter was sleeping, in his dream he was in a room with no windows and only one door he tried to open it but it was locked he was stock. All of a sudden, a low angry voice came out of nowhere. "If you try to stop me, I will kill the ones you love, starting with her or say I have some fun with her instead." A scream came, it was girl. "Iris!?" exclaimed Peter. Then fog came out of nowhere Peter felt like the room was becoming smaller by every minute. Then he heard a woman and a man screaming.

"Mom . . . Dad!" exclaimed Peter he began to feel dizzy. "That right. So if I were you, I would stop Oh and I will try to kill your sister as well," said Alizar. Peter woke up in sweat and couldn't go back to sleep for the rest of the night. In the morning, Peter went straight to the phone and called Sam. "Did you have a dream about Alizar?" asked Peter. "Yeah, did you?" asked Sam yawning. "Yeah, we need to talk about this. Come to my house," said Peter.

"Ok, be there in a second," said Sam. When the doorbell rang and Peter opened the door, he was surprised to Sam in pajama bottoms and a raged shirt. His hair was sticking up straight "Couldn't get any sleep?" asked Peter. "Yeah, after that dream I keep on tossing and turning," said Sam yawning. "Same, let's head up to my room so we can talk privately," said Peter. In Peter's room the boys talked about their dreams.

"Were you in a room and you couldn't get out?' asked Sam. "Yeah, I was and Alizar was threatening me that he would kill the ones I love," said Peter. "Like who?" asked Sam. "My parents, my sister and . . . . Someone else," said Peter looking down. "Who? Is it someone you like?!" asked Sam. "Yeah, it is," said Peter. "Who is it then? Is it Megan . . . . or someone else," said Sam. "I can't, it's too dangerous and it's silly plus I think that Megan likes you right now," said Peter. "Peter, I am your best friend, I know you.

Now tell me or I will wrestle you to the ground if I have to," said Sam in a serious voice. "Ok, its Iris, so don't wrestle me!" exclaimed Peter putting his hands up in surrender. "I kind of figure. . . . You act weird around her more than normal and you look at her a lot, you have to tell her," said Sam. "No, I can't. Anyway can we change the subject?

What did Alizar say to you?' asked Peter, looking. "He said that he'll kill my parents and my brother. Peter I have to tell you something it's kind of important I wasn't going to tell you later but since this happened . . .," said Sam looking down at his feet.  "Sure Sam what is it I was wondering what was with you, you have been acting strange for a while, said Peter in a worried voice.

"My Dad might be getting a big promotion next week which might mean we will be moving in a mouth to a different city I don't know where but it will be fare," said Sam still looking at his feet.  "Why didn't you tell me sooner man you are my best friend I would have understood," said Peter looking a little mad. "I am sorry man I wanted to tell you but I didn't want it to be a big thing because we weren't for sure if he will get it or not," said Sam looking at Peter finally.

" I know Sam I am sorry that I got a little mad at you lets make this the best week ever for you until we find out for sure ok unless we die in  three days," said Peter. Can I see the key now please?" said Sam. Peter went to his bed and took the key from under his pillow and handed it to Sam. In the light, the boys could see the key better.

It was a small silver key with very little rust, and it was detailed on the top with a ruby in the center. Sam kept turning it in his fingers trying to see if there is any clue written on it, but there wasn't anything on it. "I can't find the last clue!" exclaimed Sam. "Maybe it was on the brick . . . . or in the hole,' said Peter. "Yeah, maybe we need to go back there and look," said Sam in a worried voice.