Chapter 4 The Girl in the Dream

Here is Chapter 4 hope you like it!

That night Peter dreamed that he was in front of the Wilcox's house but the house was clean and maintain, standing on the steps was a girl in old Victorian cloths. Peter came closer to the girl she has brownish hair which was pulled in a bun and grey eyes. She was caring a brown book in her left hand . . . . 

 She looked really familiar but Peter couldn't put a figure at it. She looked like a regular girl but as he came closer there was a white glow around her then all of sudden her eyes turned red, her appearance became raged and dried blood stains cover her dress and face, "Beware of him . . . . She is in danger!" her voice haft shaky, haft high pinch. He woke shacking.

 "Who was that . . . . Was she is trying to warn him about Alizar or someone else?" He was about to say something but his eyes began to close and he drifted of to sleep. The next day the boys met at the bus stop early so they could try to figure it out. Peter opened his phone and showed the picture to Sam. "What do you think it means?" asked Sam. "I don't know, but we need to figure it out" said Peter. The bus pulled up in front of them and they stepped inside. On the bus the boys were trying to figure out what the clue meant when all of sudden, Megan interrupted "What are you guys talking about?" she asked which startled them.

 "Well, we are trying to figure out what this means" said Peter holding up the phone so Megan could get a better view of it. "Well, it must mean that you have to have light shine on someone's family or a picture of the family . . . . Like a flashlight or a candle maybe?" said Megan. "Wow, Megan how did you know that?' asked Sam. "I am really good at solving puzzles and stuff. Is this for English or extra credit?" Megan asked. "Ahhh . . . no my mom likes to give me puzzles," Peter said glancing over at Sam. "Ohhh . . . yea ok I understand," Megan said nodding her head. 

"Thanks for your help" Peter said. "No problem, glad to help" said Megan turning back in her seat. "Maybe it was one of the pictures on the wall above the stairs" exclaimed Sam. "Maybe . . . . We can look at them tonight. It would be huge to find the next clue. We'll tell Iris what we figured out tonight" said Peter in an excited voice but secretly hopping to see Iris again.

 The day dragged on for Peter than it usually does, even in practice which is his time it felt long to him, he kept drifting off thinking about Iris and the dream he had last night. His teammates where giving his weird looks during the whole practice, even Coach B pulled him aside after and asked him if he was feeling all right. When Peter came out of the lockers, Sam was waiting for him. 

"Why is everyone on the team think I am ill or that I am going crazy?" he ask Sam.

 " Because in math when we had a test you left your answer sheet blank with only your name on it and in practice when we were doing drills you trip and fell when all we were doing was jogging back and forth," said Sam giving Peter a look. 

"Sorry man my mind is somewhere else today," said Peter. "It's alright I just told everyone that you where not feeling great today, by the way you will have to make up that math test tomorrow," said Sam. "Thanks man I will," said Peter. "No problem . . . so what were you thinking about anyway?" ask Sam.

 Peter looked down at his feet and muttered, "I was thinking about Iris and that strange dream I had last night," said Peter. "Oh . . . well we will she her tonight and we can tell her about everything we found today," said Sam. "Yea you are right Sam lets meet at eight again at the cemetery," said Peter looking a bit more cheerful. "I am worried about him," said Sam to himself while Peter wasn't lessening. 

This will be one of my shorter stories so I will be adding more chapters then  Titanium Heart but I will try my best to get both of the upcoming chapters uploading as fast as I can! 

I hope that you like what you are reading so fare please yet me know what you think. Hope you have a nice Fall break!