Chapter 6 The Truth and the Museum

Happy Halloween everyone! I hope that you guys enjoy Chapter 6! 

The boys were standing at the front of the house panting. "We should find out more about the house and the family who lived their maybe there is a connection to the curse or something that will help us" said Peter. "Fine . . . there is a museum that has a bunch of recorders and stuff about our city," said Sam. 

 "Wow how do you know that?"asked Peter. "Remember in the fourth grade Mrs. King she took us there," Sam said. "Oh right I forgot about that place," said Peter. "We should go to our houses first so that our parents won't suspect anything, plus I have not gotten any sleep in the last couple of days," said Sam. "Fine lest meet tomorrow in front of the museum," said Peter. The next day the boys' meat at the museum. 

"So what's the plain?" ask Sam. "Why do you always assume that I always have a plain?" ask Peter acting a little hurt. "Peter you come up with the plains and I make sure that that plain doesn't get us arrested, that's how it always works ever since we first meet," said Sam. "All right . . . I have a plain but it might have to involve steeling," said Peter. "Why am I not surprise to hear that so what's the plain that might or might not have us thrown in jail," said Sam in a sarcastic voice. "Glade for hear you on board Sam because if you would have got mad at me I would have just left you here and do it on my own," said Peter. 

"Ha ha very funny Peter now can you tell me the plain before I change my mine," said Sam. "Ok here is the plain the information that we need is the basement for the museum where they keep papers, books that are too old or are aren't that important and. . ." "How do you know that?" Sam interrupts. "I took the liberty of looking at their website which shows the layout of the building now pay attention," he pulls a paper out of his pockets and unfolds it. The plain was simple they sneak down stairs while no one was looking, Sam watches the door for anyone coming while Peters looks for information.

 The boys head in they watched around the museum once eyeing the guards, cameras and where the door was. The second time around they quickly opened the door and went inside; they went down the saris as fast as they could. 

They come to a long hallway with only one door and went inside closing the door behind them. The room was large with rows of bookshelf's one side of the room and the other side rows of computers in the middle there were glass cases fielded with artifacts and old papers about the city. 

 "Ok Sam just like the plain you watch the door I will start looking on one of the computers first," said Peter heading over to one of the computers. It took only a few minutes for Peter to fine something. "This looks interesting it says here that after the Wilcox family left two other families moved in one in the 1920s and the other in the 1940s after that the house was boarded up it doesn't say what happened to the other families it is like they disappeared," said Peter. 

"That weird and kind of creepy do you think Alizar has something to do with it?" ask Sam not taking his eyes off the door. "I believe so we can ask Iris when we see her this afternoon," said Peter. The door began the shake and Peter quickly turned off the computer. 

One of the works came in she was small women with black hair pulled in a ponytail and brown eyes, she was wearing a dress with a cardigan. She was so scared that she almost dropped the books she was caring. 

"What are you two boys doing here this place is off limits to the public?" she asks in a horse voice. "Oh sorry miss we just got lost looking for the bathroom someone told us it was this way," said Peter, he, and Sam left the room as fast as they should. Sadly, Iris was not much help about the mission but it was still good to see her.

I hope that you guys like this chapter.

 I believe that this chapter is the short compared to the others but I hope to add chapter 7 soon!