Part One: Fairies and Fangs

Alec's POV:
I was running through the forest, away from the vampire clan. I was tired of their devious ways; tired of having to kill mortals just to have something to eat. It was time for me to turn a new leaf, and start a new life. I decided that I was going to live deep in the forest, away from humans, and only kill animals. I set up camp, and layed against a tree. Suddenly, I heard a high pitched scream. I ran towards it, and saw a fairy, probably about fifteen, being attacked by a fairy with fangs.
"Alana, please, it's me, your sister!"
I tackled the evil fairy, and pinned her to the ground. Her eyes were red, the color of a thirsty vampire's eyes. She had green hair, an unnatural color for a normal fairy. Suddenly, the sun started to come up, and the fairy's eye color shifted to blue, and her haired turned bright blonde. She was beautiful. Her eyes widened when she saw me, and her sister lying on the ground.
"I'm so sorry," she whispered, as tears fell down her cheeks. I got up, and helped up the younger fairy.
The young fairy had dark brown hair, and white wings. She had a flower crown on her head.
"Are you alright?" I asked her.
"I'm.......fine," she answered.
The other fairy had gotten up, and she was just glaring at me.
"You," she whispered menacingly. "It was your kind that made me this way! If you're here to bite my sister too, then I suggest you leave unless you want me to make you leave!"
"Please, just let me explain. I'm not a part of the vampire clan. I left them, because I don't agree with their ways. I would never hurt your sister, unlike yourself. Anyways, I have a proposition for you. I'll help you control yourself, if you take me back to the fairy realm with you. That way, the clan will never find me. Do we have a deal?" I asked her.
Before Alana could respond, the younger sister said,
"Yes, it's a deal. I just want my sister back."
"I'll do all that I can," I promised her.