Part 7: Love and Lies

Jade's POV:
I woke up, and I was in a lavish room. The floors were made of black marble, and the walls were blood red. There were two handsome men standing over me. One had light brown hair, while the other had bright blonde hair. They both had red eyes.
"Where am I?" I asked the men.
The darker haired one smiled.
"What is your name?" He asked me.
"Jade," I replied.
"I'm Asher, and you're my wife."
I stared at the man incredulously.
"But I'm only fifteen!" I protested.
"Age is just a number," the man said, smirking.
Suddenly, an overwhelming thirst overcame me. My eyes turned red. Asher immediately understood. He opened the mini fridge, and pulled out a bag of blood. He walked over to me, and poured it in my mouth. My eyes turned a softer red.
"Thank you," I said.
"You're welcome, my darling. I'll have to take you hunting with me soon," he said. The lighter haired man spoke up.
"I'll give you two some privacy. It was lovely meeting you, Jade," the man said, and he walked out.
"If that man is supposed to be my father-in-law, why is he just meeting me? Also, why can't I remember anything?" Jade asked. She tried to remember where she lived, her childhood, anything, but nothing popped into her brain.
"I know this situation is hard for you to understand, my darling, but it'll all make sense later. You see, you and I, we are vampires. You used to be a fairy, but I chose you as my wife, so I bit you."
Jade looked at her hands. They were pale white. She looked in the mirror on the wall, and she was breathtakingly gorgeous. Asher smiled.
"Beauty is one of the perks of being a vampire," he said, and he stroked her hair. She looked up at Asher, and he was the most attractive man she could remember seeing.
"Well you're definitely a vampire then," she said to Asher. He chuckled. He grabbed her face, and began kissing her. Jade kissed him back. Someone knocked on the door, and they quickly broke apart. It was the maid.
"You two need to be ready for your ceremony in eight hours," she said, and she quickly exited, shutting the door behind her.
"I have a few.....questions," Jade said.
"Anything for you, darling," Asher replied.
"Can vampires have children?" She asked.
"Unfortunately, no. We have to bite our children. My parents bit me and another boy to be their children. I consider him my brother. Sadly, he ran away a few weeks ago."
"I'm sorry," she said.
"It's alright. Now that he's gone, I have to take his place in a few days as king."
"Does that mean I will be the queen?" She asked.
"Yes. You will be my wife, my love, and my queen," Asher replied lovingly.
Jade smiled sadly. "I can't remember the last time someone told me they loved me," she said.
"Well, you have an eternity with me to fix that," he said, and he kissed her.