Bus Ride and Lexi

Emily's outfit at the top

Emily's Pov

After I got dressed, I went downstairs. "What are we doing today" I asked my dad. "Going to Kmart with the guys, and probably go to the water so bring your bathing suit, you can invite Lexi to" Dad said. "Okay" I said excited. I went into the living and grabbed my bag and phone. I decided to text Lexi to go to Kurt's house so we can pick her up.
E: Hey what u doin today
L: Nothing
E: Good we will pick u up at Kurt's
bring a swimsuit
L: K c u there
E: k by Lex
L: by Little Bit

I went outside and met up with my siblings. "Have the best last day of school my gorgeous children I love you all!!!!" Mom shouts through her car window. "Bye mom" we all said. "Ya last day of school Greg last chance to ask out Nacey Artbuckle" Keithie said smiling. "Is that why you spend so muck time in the shower" Dad said. "No I condition my hair that's all I do condition my hair" Greg says. "That's not what the deer told me" Dad says. "That deer is a liar" Greg says trying to defend himself. We all start laughing at Greg. "I heard to much conditioning can make you go blind" says Becky. "Who the heck told you that" I say. "HIGGINS!" she shouts. "Oh I should kill him says dad. "Come on Becky it's 8:00 and school starts at 8:15 that means we only have 25 minutes" says Bean riding his bike. I give my 2 brothers confused looks, and they shoot also confused looks right back at me. "Dad you promise Mr Gigglesworth will be okay" she asks so sweetly. "Ya I promise " Dad says to her. "Bye Bec you read the signs don't let Bean" I shout to her. "Okay" she shouts back while riding her bike. "Riding there bikes to school" said dad looking at Becky and Bean riding their bikes. "Ya good thing there's no crazy people around" Keithie said. Then someone driving a school bus like a crazy person stopped right in front of us, and opened the bus doors. Was non other than Nick. "Hey Nick how are you doing" says dad. "My wife's leaving me, after 3 weeks" said Nick. I can already tell he is on a new medication. "Oh well that's not bad for you, what happened" Dad says "She found me eating a banana, with my butt" he explained. "Are you on a new medication" Dad asked "Ya I got it from a guy at a concert, he says it would make me feel better, but I don't feel better ,you feel worse " he says then smiles at us. After dad put Nick in a bus seat, he drives and pick up the rest of the kids. We finally made it to Kurt's house, and I saw Lexi waiting with them. "Hey Char, Hey Andre" I said while walking by. "Hey Little Bit" they both say. "LEXI" I screamed. "LITTLE BIT" Lexi screamed, and we hugged. "Hey where's my hug said Kurt. I gave him a quick hug. Then I saw that beanbag with arms and legs threatening Keithie "Attention Kmart shoppers let's find a seat please ya you with the mariah carry hair do pop a squat" said dad. But the bully wouldn't stop so I grabbed the microphone and Lexi and I said "Beanbag with arms and legs take a seat 4 seats before someone gets hurt" Dad and Kurt started laughing. After we dropped off the kids we went to Lambsoft' mothers house. That's when me and Lexi decided to go into the back of the bus but since Nick was tied up hanging from the top of the bus we had to jump over the seats. Then after a few minutes my dad told us to lift up our feet. We watched as Nick slid down the and hit the end of the bus. Then we pulled into Kmart's parking lot.

Grown Ups 2 Andy Love Storyजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें