Hospital

Emily's Pov

I woke up to a white ceiling. I felt a warm hand in mine, I turned my head to see who it was, it was... Andy. I squeezed his hand, and he looked up at me. "Oh My God Emily I'm so sorry, I should have never took you dirt bike riding, how can I be so stupid, you don't even know how to ride one" Andy said putting his head in his hands. "Andy it's okay I'm fine, see I'm fine" I say while grabbing both of his hands. "You could have died Emily" Andy says with tears starting to form in his eyes. "But I didn't I'm alive" I say wiping his tears away. Just then the doctor walked in "Oh good your awake, well Miss Feder you're very lucky to be alive, you have a mild concussion and a broken leg" the doctor says. "So she will be alright" Andy says getting up from his seat. "Yes just make sure she isn't moving around for a week because of the concussion" the doctor said before leaving the room. "Where are my parents" I ask. "They went to the cafeteria" Andy says. I was about to ask another question, when the door opened. I turned my head and saw my mom and dad. My mother ran to me "Oh my baby are you okay, how are your feeling, do you need any medicine, or food" my mom asks. "Mom I'm fine" I say giving her a reassuring smile. "This is your fault" I heard my dad say, I looked up and saw him looking at Andy. "You don't think I know that" Andy says with a sad look. "You could have killed her your so stupid, what does she even see in yo-" I didn't let my dad finish the sentence. "DAD SHUT UP I KNOW YOU HATE ANDY BUT CAN YOU ATLEAST LET ME BE HAPPY WITH HIM!!!" I screamed at my dad with tears streaming down my face. My dad stays silent, my mom rubs her hands up and down my arms. "Honey she is 20 years old almost 21, you need to let her grow up, I know she's your little girl,but you have to let her live her life" my mom says to my dad. "I know, but Emily you are my first child, and it's hard for me to let you live your life without being worried about you, I love you" my Dad says to me. "I love you too dad" I say, he walks over to me and gives me a hug. "If Andy really means a lot to you I guess I could try and get to know him" my Dad says to me. "Really??" I ask, "Really" he reassures me. "Welcome to the family son" my Dad says turning to Andy, my dad then held out his hand for Andy to shake. Andy them got up from his seat and shook my dad's hand " Thank you sir" Andy says. "Well I think we should give you two some privacy, right Lenny" my mom's says grabbing my dad's hand and dragging him out of the room. I then turned to Andy who was smiling. "I guess I'm part if the family now" he says. I laughed, "when do I leave" I ask. "Tomorrow, doctors want to keep you over night for observation" he says giving me a kiss on my forehead. "I want to cuddle" I say, he smiles at me. I then scoot over so he can climb on the hospital bed, once he was on he wraps his protective arms around my waist. He then took one of his arms away and grabbed the TV remote. He turned it on and asked what I wanted to watch, I said World's Dumbest. So we watched that for the rest of the day until we fell asleep.